Sugabytes plugs not bouncing or freezing

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

thehigginssociety

Sugabytes plugs not bouncing or freezing

Post by thehigginssociety » Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:07 pm

Hi all

Not been on here in a while. Does anyone else have a problem with either WOW or Turnado? Trying to mix some backing tracks down for live gigs and I can't seem to make either of these plug ins bounce the effect down or freeze with the effect on??

Is this a known issue? Any workarounds?

thehigginssociety

Re: Sugabytes plugs not bouncing or freezing

Post by thehigginssociety » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:59 am

Anyone? Please? Rim?

When I freeze a track that has either Turnado or Wow plugged in, the effect is removed from the frozen version. And when I try print the effect, the same thing happens- The bounce has the effect removed. This is quite irritating.

Washboy
Expert

Re: Sugabytes plugs not bouncing or freezing

Post by Washboy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:38 pm

I can't reproduce your issue (i.e. it works just fine for me) so can you provide more info please? Where are you using the plugins (Channel Strip, Subgroup, Aux FX)? Are you using the Auria plugins or IAA? Are you automating anything?

If you haven't already done so, try creating a new project, import some audio to a single track and add the Turnado/WOW. See if the bounce/mixdown works in that minimal scenario. That will help identify if the issue is with the one specific project or otherwise.

Sorry, that's all I can suggest.