Auria audiobus & garageband (ipad 3rd gen)

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

rup

Auria audiobus & garageband (ipad 3rd gen)

Post by rup » Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:44 am

I wrote a note to audiobus help today

Hi, i have recorded a session in auria le. It consists 3 vocal tracks, 2 ukulele tracks (1 mic & 1 instument), 1 harmonica track. Now i have mixed them and want to take the output to a new garageband session with same bpm through audiobus to add some loops & play some gb instruments over it. When i learned to use audiobus... Auria was perfectly recorded in gb before. But this time, the gb session creates an auria track, it records too... But no sounds are recorded. I can hear all the tracks playing... But after the process of recording when i go back to gb to check the gb session... There is nothing on the recorded region. A region is there, but no sound on it. Plz help.

They answered:
Hello,

This sounds like a bug in Auria. Please contact its developer (and ideally get back to me so I know if this has been resolved).
Alternatively: don't use GarageBand but another decent DAW like Cubasis or Beatmaker 2.

After receiving this reply, i tried to record on beatmaker 2. But in bm2, no region was created at all... Forget recording. Can anybody here help? Is it really a bug in auria?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria audiobus & garageband (ipad 3rd gen)

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:42 am

This should work without any issues. Did you try enabling Audiobus mode in Auria's settings?

Rim

rup

Post by rup » Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 pm

Yes of course! Tried everything possible i guess... But still, if you can show me some new path i will try. By the way, i found this in this discussion panel, this discussion clearly mentions there is an issue with auria'a output in audiobus
J-rod wrote:Thanks! That was very helpful in getting auria to record from the mic. I have to test my interface. However there is still no sound going through audiobus to loopy hd. I have made sure i have selected the correct outputs for auria in audiobus, and still nothing. This has been a problem for a while now, even before ios7. What do you recommend?
Rim wrote:That privacy will work for both your microphone and your USB/MFi interface. As far as Audiobus, this was just reported to us yesterday as well, so it's on my list to fix. Apparently there's an issue with Auria's audiobus output. Since most users only use input, I think it hasn't been noticed until now.

Rim
Is this issue, which was mentioned here, is resolved? I think, i am facing a similar sort of problem...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 28, 2013 2:59 pm

OK, I just re-read your post and realize you're trying to go from Auria TO Garageband. I think this might be related to this reported issue. We have this issue on our list to fix in the next Auria update, which should be ready next month.

Rim

rup

Post by rup » Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 am

Thanks rim!

rup

Post by rup » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm

I hv just downloaded the auria update. Is the issue fixed now?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Yes, I believe this was fixed several versions back.

Rim