Bit selection

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Xclus1vbeatsntracks

Bit selection

Post by Xclus1vbeatsntracks » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 am

I saw the approach recorded in 16bit. But it only records in 24 on my iPad :(
I am using my iPad to record hiphop n r&b on fl n reason tracks, but my Auria is kinda sticky but it sounds so much better than MultiTrack DAW I don't want to be steered away from Auria but that crash is harsh (ouch) :? Can u tell me how to record in 16bit? Somebody anybody :arrow:

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Bit selection

Post by Rim » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:58 am

What crash? You shouldn't be having any crashes in Auria. If you do, please let me know about it so I can fix it.

Auria only records in 24 bit. We converted the demo song to 16 bit to save space.

Rim

Xclus1vbeatsntracks

Post by Xclus1vbeatsntracks » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Wzup Rim

Glad to cyber meet but My Auria crashes and deletes the song, :? I got the Multitrack app but Auria is the sh!t. What do I need to do?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:04 pm

If it every crashes again, please let me know exactly what you did to make it happen.

One thing to watch for: make sure Auria is the only app running (no other apps in the background). This way you can be sure you don't run out of memory when using Auria. If the iPad runs out of RAM while an app is running it will shut that app down (sometimes without any warning). This looks like a crash, but it's iOS shutting down Auria.

Rim