project not loading anymore?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

dblonde
Expert

project not loading anymore?

Post by dblonde » Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:05 am

hello,
trying my luck here.
i have an old project that keeps crashing auria to background. . . could anyone help me get it working?

tried opening the backup files, reinstalling, different ipad, no plugins installed, etc etc but no luck :(

maybe Rim could take a look at the project file for me?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: project not loading anymore?

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:06 am

Unfortunately if you changed your iOS version or are using a new iPad the project wont load. I have just encountered this myself with an old project that was created on an iPad Pro 1 and when attempting to load that project onto an iPad Pro 2 Auria just crashed every time. However it does load onto the iPad Pro 1 on which it was created running an older iOS version. Since Auria has not been updated in quite a while now I dont think there is much hope in solving this. For what its worth this can happen on desktop daws as well. Best solution is to import the audio files into a new project with the same sampling rate. Use the Import File option under the Menu dropdown. Cheers and good luck.

Phil999
Expert

Re: project not loading anymore?

Post by Phil999 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:35 pm

thank you Anthony for your insights.

All my Auria projects can be loaded, but these projects are relatively new. Only a few years old. Older projects are in a backup, I didn't try them to load yet.