No audio input signal

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

lorrie

No audio input signal

Post by lorrie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:13 am

Hi.
I am using Auria and have my ipad connect to Alesis ioDock vii with a just a mic for vocals
Until last night I have been able to record into Auria but now I get no input signal at all. I can hear that the mic is working (I use headphones) so a signal is there but just not able to get Auria to pick it up. I will appreciate any help you can give. Many thanks. Kind regards.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: No audio input signal

Post by Rim » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:47 am

Have you recently updated you iOS version? Check that your privacy settings are allowing audio input (Settings/General/Privacy/Microphone).

Rim

lorrie

Re: No audio input signal

Post by lorrie » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:49 am

Hello Rim, thanks for amazingly quick reply. I am very happy to say that somehow it has just been resolved so I don't think there is a problem with Auria, afterall and thankfully. Sorry for any inconvenience. No, haven't updated to ios8 yet - a bit worried it might impact on Auria, which I use all the time. I love this app and like to congratulate you for producing it...it is marvellous and I love it! Got to work out how to get the most from it's powerful mixing capabilites and effects etc. Lynda.com is far far too expensive, sadly, for me to subscribe to. Sincere thanks again! Kind regards.