Video Export Question and Feature Request

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Sweendogg

Video Export Question and Feature Request

Post by Sweendogg » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:32 am

How do I access the exported video with Auria audio. I have attempted several mixdowns, selecting video export radio button in Mixdown options menu. Exported vidow only contains origional audio track from file I import to Auria to mix.

Would like to have quicktime video file created in mixdown available on iPad to export back to iMovie, Camera Roll, etc. Also, woul like to see video export to drop box with wave file to be able to access video from iPas without connecting to iTunes through computer.

Have 64 Gig iPad 2 running latest version of Auria.

Thanks for the great product!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Video Export Question and Feature Request

Post by Rim » Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:51 am

As long as you have a video loaded into Auria, when you export using the mixdown feature, the resulting video's audio track should be the audio you hear in Auria's mixer when you play. If you're still hearing the original audio, make sure you mute that original audio track in the mixer first.

Having a way to export into the iPad's camera roll is already on my list. It's a good feature to have, I agree.

Rim

Sweendogg

Post by Sweendogg » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Thanks for the reply Rim!

I want to post the mixed video to a video blog. I am hoping to use Auria for post production audio replacement, editing for videos I am shooting on iPad and iPhone. Right now I shoot video on iDevices then edit in iMovie app. I then import video to Auria to add music, voiceovers, foley and edit to audio on imported video track. My challenge is getting access to the completed video with edited and added audio from Auria outside of the Auria app.

I am very excited with the possibilities Auria has presented thus far in allowing me to complete post production edits and add audio tracks to videos shot for my videography projects. If I can find a way to access these finished video's to post on my video blog, Auria will provide the answer to complete an end to end solution within the iPad for production in the field of my work!

Posting to the camera roll would be awesome as it would allow me to Import the video file including the new audio edited in Auria back into iMovie for final touches before posting on my blog and providing hosted content to my clients. Exporting the video to my box account would be awesome as well. Maybe including seperate video file in stem Mixdown option?

Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:09 pm

Video export to the camera roll is on my list for sure.

Rim

Sweendogg

Post by Sweendogg » Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Thanks! ETA for update?

Sweeney