The las session can,t save

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

SoulBlues

The las session can,t save

Post by SoulBlues » Fri May 17, 2019 3:02 pm

You can not keep the last session, you have to make snapshots continuously.

Rodolfo
Expert

Re: The las session can,t save

Post by Rodolfo » Fri May 17, 2019 8:19 pm

Would you please clarify what you mean by “can’t save last session”?
Auria will automatically save Snapshots of the current project every 10 minutes in a round-robin fashion, I just checked and it’s working fine for me.
It would be great if you can be more specific and provide some specific steps on what you are doing and your findings.
Thanks.

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Sat May 18, 2019 10:50 am

That happened to me about a month ago, in one specific project. I never did establish what the root cause of the bug was.

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Sat May 18, 2019 7:43 pm

I’m sorry but I don’t understand exactly what the problem is @richardyot
Do you mean that Auria Pro was not saving snapshots automatically in one specific project? Or that the current project did not save its state when closing Auria Pro? It’s not clear for me what the OP is reporting, sorry for my confusion.

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Sat May 18, 2019 11:49 pm

I also don't understand what is being reported.

What are the symptoms?

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Sun May 19, 2019 6:58 am

So in my case I would open a session of an ongoing project, make some changes to the mix and then quit Auria. The next time I would open Auria, all the changes I made in the previous session were lost.

The only way I could get Auria to save the changes in any session was to save a snapshot at the end of the session. Then next time I would reload Auria, and again all the changes from the previous session would be lost, so I would have to load the snapshot that was saved at the end of the last session to restore my work.

This only affected one project, and I couldn't really narrow down why it was happening.

Rodolfo
Expert

Post by Rodolfo » Sun May 19, 2019 12:52 pm

Thank you @richardyot now I understand. I wonder if what the OP reports is the same issue or not.

SoulBlues

Post by SoulBlues » Sun May 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Rodolfo wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:43 pm
I’m sorry but I don’t understand exactly what the problem is @richardyot
Do you mean that Auria Pro was not saving snapshots automatically in one specific project? Or that the current project did not save its state when closing Auria Pro? It’s not clear for me what the OP is reporting, sorry for my confusion.
Me pasa lo mismo que “Richardyot”.
Trabajo en una cesión por un tiempo, agregó plugins, muevo faders, normalizó, etc. Cierro Auria y cuando regreso a la cesión, no se guardaron los cambios, tengo que hacer una “Snapshot” seguido, por que no se que se va a quedar guardado.
Espero se pueda arreglar, de antemano Gracias!

SoulBlues

Post by SoulBlues » Sun May 26, 2019 7:52 pm

Rodolfo wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:52 pm
Thank you @richardyot now I understand. I wonder if what the OP reports is the same issue or not.
It’s the same issue. sorry if you do not explain me well.

anniesocial

Post by anniesocial » Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:18 pm

I’m also having this issue...Auria Pro iPad Pro first gen iOS 14.4

Espiegel123
Expert

Post by Espiegel123 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:01 pm

richardyot wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 6:58 am
So in my case I would open a session of an ongoing project, make some changes to the mix and then quit Auria. The next time I would open Auria, all the changes I made in the previous session were lost.

The only way I could get Auria to save the changes in any session was to save a snapshot at the end of the session. Then next time I would reload Auria, and again all the changes from the previous session would be lost, so I would have to load the snapshot that was saved at the end of the last session to restore my work.

This only affected one project, and I couldn't really narrow down why it was happening.
I recently have had this happen with a couple of projects -- but not others. It is possible that this started happening after a Save A Copy. I was pretty upset because I had to reconstruct a fair a bit of work because while the audio files were in the project folder, there weren't the events in the tracks.

I was on iOS 13.7.