crash report dialogue box

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mtingle
Expert

crash report dialogue box

Post by mtingle » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:48 pm

If I open a project with Auria (upgraded to Pro) it brings up the crash dialogue box every time.

If I select 'save project to another app' and open it in Auria Pro (I have both apps) it opens fine without any crash dialogue box.

Any reason you can think of that could make Auria open the crash dialogue box all the time?

Corey W
Expert

Re: crash report dialogue box

Post by Corey W » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:24 pm

So odd, I was just talking about this with another User today.

Is your iPad in Airplane mode? If so, try to connect to WiFi and send the crash report to see if it disappears.

mtingle
Expert

Re: crash report dialogue box

Post by mtingle » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:28 am

mysteriously I ran Auria Pro and Auria upgraded side by side for a while and when I came to load the project again in Auria upgraded and it loaded without the crash dialogue box.

If it happens again (and I'm sure it will), i'll try sending in the crash report to see if it clears the flag that makes it pop up.

Is there a way to turn off the crash report box? To have that as an option in the settings would be very useful on these occasions when there's a ghost in the system. It's just that switching to an IAA or AU app also triggers it meaning there's an enforced pause while making music while waiting for it to appear and then having to press cancel.