Please help! Mixdown problem

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

bomonganni

Please help! Mixdown problem

Post by bomonganni » Sun May 14, 2017 11:30 am

Ive been working on a project for a while, and Im at the mixdown stage. I have mixed the project down several times, trying different versions, all successfully. This morning I tried to mixdown, but the mixdown is missing several complete tracks. Ive looked and looked and I can see nothing wrong in the mixer section or with the tracks themselves. When I play the project pre-mixdown, everything is fine. There is no automation, Ive double checked each track. It doesnt matter if they are frozen or not. There are no third party plugins or apps being used. I have 3 other current projects that I mixed down this morning, and they are fine. But i have tried this project a half dozen times, and I get the same result. I'm getting into crisis mode if I cant mix this project down or have to start over. Any ideas?

iPad Air 2
iOS 10.3.1
Auria Pro current version

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Please help! Mixdown problem

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 14, 2017 4:37 pm

Not sure what this could be but here are some things to look for when mixdown is missing tracks. Make sure all your tracks have solo on and no mutes , then mixdown. If that doesnt work I have more tests you can perform . Good luck.

bomonganni

Post by bomonganni » Mon May 15, 2017 7:06 am

No mutes, no solos, everything was as it was supposed to be. After fiddling with it for a few hours, it finally mixed correctly. I dont know what I did, or if it was some kind of glitch.

mtingle
Expert

Post by mtingle » Mon May 15, 2017 4:07 pm

route the master out to the input of a new stereo track and then record the track in realtime to the new track. old sckool but it works.