Leef iAccess

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

rickwaugh
Expert

Leef iAccess

Post by rickwaugh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:11 am

Anyone tried one of these? Lightning port access to a micro sd. Price is good. I'm wondering if the zip to external export will work with one.

Aeron
Expert

Re: Leef iAccess

Post by Aeron » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:33 am

Yes I have one. I keep all my projects on a 16gb micro sd card ( haven't got many). Works well just a bit slower than I would prefer. Save project to another app zips the project and transfers to the leaf. Similarly open in works just choose Auria and the project transfers back and the zip file opens in Auria. Nice mobile way of taking all projects with you.

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:26 am

Aeron wrote:Yes I have one. I keep all my projects on a 16gb micro sd card ( haven't got many). Works well just a bit slower than I would prefer. Save project to another app zips the project and transfers to the leaf. Similarly open in works just choose Auria and the project transfers back and the zip file opens in Auria. Nice mobile way of taking all projects with you.
Super, thanks. Is it faster than a wifi solution?

Aeron
Expert

Post by Aeron » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:17 am

rickwaugh wrote:
Aeron wrote:Yes I have one. I keep all my projects on a 16gb micro sd card ( haven't got many). Works well just a bit slower than I would prefer. Save project to another app zips the project and transfers to the leaf. Similarly open in works just choose Auria and the project transfers back and the zip file opens in Auria. Nice mobile way of taking all projects with you.
Super, thanks. Is it faster than a wifi solution?

Not sure, I haven tried that. Its not overly slow just could be a bit quicker ideally. Definitely quicker than drop box for projects.