Problem with the gain function.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Renfield
Expert

Problem with the gain function.

Post by Renfield » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:57 pm

I was changing the volume on a bass track with the help of the Gain function but the volume increased on every track in the region that I had highlighted even though the other tracks were freezed. How do I fix this?

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Problem with the gain function.

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Raisng the gain on a frozen track is now possible as it wasn't in the past. My guess is that you highlighted more than one track to adjust the gain or the tracks are grouped together. When this happens judt tap undo. If already closed Auria then undo will no longer work so just manually adjust the gain for the tracks that you didnt want affected. The grey highlighting over grey frozen tracks can make this a visual problem and I often thought the highlighted color should be bright green so that it is a huge contrast to the frozen tracks. Anyway not a biggie as I said simply reset the gain for the tracks to where you want them to be. Cheers and good luck.

Renfield
Expert

Post by Renfield » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:03 am

Thanks for answer! But how do I highlight just one track without using the locators?

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:36 pm

Just click on the control area on the left, anything except a button. You'll see that area get a blue highlite ring around it.