Windows Zoomed

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

egansong

Windows Zoomed

Post by egansong » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:35 am

Hi, Am using Auria Pro on an iPad Pro ,iOS 10.1.1, .
When I open it the windows are zoomed out so far that I can't see the bottom of the channel strips in the Mix window or the transport controls in Edit.
Would love suggestions to overcome it.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Windows Zoomed

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:14 am

The mixer and edit windows are Not zoomable. The only zoomable window is the editor lanes but not the editor itself. My guess is that your iPad Pro is not the 12.9" but rather the standard iPad sized iPad Pro. If you set the iPad Pro optimization under the Settings tab to on this may be causing this problem as that settings is for the 12.9" iPad Pro because of it's extra screen space. Simply turn Off iPad Pro Optimization to see if this fuxes your problem. This option does not show up on a small screen iPad but it may show on an iPad Pro and Auria may think that this is the larger Pro. Check it out and let me know if my theory is correct. Cheers

egansong

Post by egansong » Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:39 pm

Thanks for the information Anthony and apologies for not potting that it is the larger 12.9 iPad Pro

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:56 pm

Well in that case this is the first time I've ever heard of such a problem. Can you take a screen shot of this zooming issue. You may have to reinstall AuriaPro. Is it only with Auria that this is doing this to or has this shown up in other apps? Rim may have to look into this one but a screen shot will help. Cheers

egansong

Post by egansong » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:47 pm

Hi , It wouldn't allow me to upload the screen shots saying there were too many pixels, so I went ahead and deleted and reinstalled and it's back to normal.
Thanks very much for your help Anthony. Cheers , Saam
Another little quirk was that I originally tried to uninstall via iTunes but Auria didn't show up in the Apps list.
It did however appear in the Filesharing list.