Mixdown crashes

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

timfielder

Mixdown crashes

Post by timfielder » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:12 pm

I have searched the forum and found similar issues with previous versions of Auria LE; but, nothing with the 2.+ versions. So, Auria is crashing every time I attempt to Mixdown. I understand that there may be limitations due to my hardware and etc.; but, I am hoping there is a workaround or fix that won't require me to buy a new IPad in order to complete my project.

All was working as expected until I added Fabfilter ProQ to my vocal track. I had used the plug-in before without having the issue. Now, when I Mixdown, the progress bar reaches "full" and Auria terminates without creating the Mixdown file.

I am using an iPad 2, which, I know, has limited CPU/memory. But, all the tracks being mixed are frozen and the CPU and memory gauges are green and minimal when I attempt to mixdown. I have closed all other applications and restarted the iPad, opened Auria, and tried to Mixdown without any other actions many times. I have tried Mixdown to Dropbox and locally. I have changed file formats from M4A to WAV to ...

Any help would be appreciated.

tim

timfielder

Re: Mixdown crashes

Post by timfielder » Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:04 am

Well. I think I solved my own problem. I had split a stereo track into two mono tracks using the export split stereo back into new tracks option. Split Stereo was still selected. Once I changed it to Stereo, Mixdown worked as expected. Der.