Auria keeps creating new projects every time I open it.

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Carlos salazar

Auria keeps creating new projects every time I open it.

Post by Carlos salazar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:10 pm

When opening auria pro it keeps creating new projects. I am unable to load previous projects and it keeps telling me the sample rates are different in background apps. I have shut everything down meaning there are no background apps running, restarted auria pro and I keep getting the same error message. Everything has been working fine since the last updates until today.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria keeps creating new projects every time I open it.

Post by Rim » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:21 pm

The only way to get this message is if there's still an app running in the background that doesn't support your sample rate (a lot of apps only work at 44100). iOS doesn't support running apps at different sample rates). It's quite possible that there's a "rouge" IAA app still loaded in the background. Those don't show up in the normal double-tap list. Here's how to make sure everything is truly closed:

1. Double-tap on the home button and make sure everything is closed in the list (swipe up on all the apps you see). Even apps you might not think are related to audio. Close everything, including Auria.

2. Press and hold the power button on the iPad until it asks to shut down. Slide the "shut down" slider to shut it down. Power it back up again.

Rim

Carlos salazar

Post by Carlos salazar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:39 pm

Thanks Rim!

Pejman
Expert

Post by Pejman » Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:35 am

Carlos salazar wrote:When opening auria pro it keeps creating new projects. I am unable to load previous projects and it keeps telling me the sample rates are different in background apps. I have shut everything down meaning there are no background apps running, restarted auria pro and I keep getting the same error message. Everything has been working fine since the last updates until today.

Hi
Me too. I have cubasis app but dont have this problem with it. And i have any app in background when opening auria and it
keeps telling me the sample rates are different in background apps Too.

Thanks
Pejman