Unable to purchase Lyra

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Dylan Bob

Unable to purchase Lyra

Post by Dylan Bob » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:08 am

Hello,
I am trying to find where I can go to purchase Lyra.
I am certain i upgraded to Auria Pro from Auria LE. However just to be certain how do I confirm if I have the pro version?
Secondly when I go to the Auria store I cannot find Lyra to purchase or add. Thank you in advance

Corey W
Expert

Re: Unable to purchase Lyra

Post by Corey W » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:18 am

Hello,
Lyra is included with the purchase of Auria Pro.
If you feel like you purchased the upgrade to Auria Pro and do not see any of the Pro features, go into the Auria Store (menu> Auria Store) and tap on 'Restore Purchases' in the upper right.

Also, keep in mind that the upgrade path to Pro from LE, takes 2 upgrade purchases (one to full version Auria and then another to Pro).

To check if you are using Auria Pro, you can either go to Menu> Settings and look in the lower right to check the version number (should say 'Auria Pro')
Or, simply go to make a new track in your session and if 'MIDI' is available as a choice, then you are using Pro.

The Lyra sampler, once you are using Pro, can be accessed by going into the 'FX' menu on a MIDI track, tapping on the 'Instrument' dropdown, selecting an instrument under 'Lyra' and then tapping the 'e' button next to the 'Instrument' dropdown.

Dylan Bob

Re: Unable to purchase Lyra

Post by Dylan Bob » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:08 pm

Thank you Corey,

The 2nd step in upgrading was my issue :D .

Thanks for your help!