Can we Controll transport with irig blueboard device ?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Pejman
Expert

Can we Controll transport with irig blueboard device ?

Post by Pejman » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Hi
Can i controll trasport ( play , pause , record , stope, cycle,and etc ...) with irig blueboard device?
Irig blueboard is a bluetooth midi controller that can send ( any programm change and any midi cc's ) trought itself app .
Irig blueboard has a app on ios that can connect to any app that support midi input .
And does auria pro support midi learn option .?

Very thanks of you if answer to me .
Best for you.v

Pejman

Ipad air 2

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: Can we Controll transport with irig blueboard device ?

Post by Anthony Alves » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:46 pm

Only if the iRig Blueboard can send MMC which is midi machine control not midi cc or program change. Most daw transports use this control. This info is sent on midi channel 127 which is reserved for these midi messages. The control numbers are listed on the forum if you do a search but you will have to confirm that the Blueboard sends mmc. If the iPad app doesn't let you set that up then you cannot control AuriaPro's transport but if it does you most certainly can. As for midi learn, Auria Pro currently does not support midi learn for the transport or mixer but you can midi learn all the Fabfilter plugin controls. Cheers and good luck.

Pejman
Expert

Re: Can we Controll transport with irig blueboard device ?

Post by Pejman » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:21 am

Hi
Very very thanks of you "Anthony Alves " for help me and answer to me.

unfortunately irig blueboard doesn't mmc massage support .

Perhaps I could with connect with irig blueboard team support, and i do suggest for mmc message that they add this parameter to blueboard app.

Very thanks of you and best for you .

Pejman