Auria 2.05 crashes

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

dickiefunk
Expert

Auria 2.05 crashes

Post by dickiefunk » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:13 am

Hi,

I've just updated Auria Pro to v2.05 and I can no longer load one of my older Projects? Every time I try and load a project Auria crashes and closes. When I try to reload Auria creates two new project folders!?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria 2.05 crashes

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 am

2.05 didn't make any changes to the way projects load, so this might be a case of some project corruption in that particular project. Have you tried loading a snapshot? Auria creates automatic snapshots every 10 minutes you have a project open, so there's a good chance there's a snapshot you can use.

Rim

CatchTheCrackle

Post by CatchTheCrackle » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:20 am

Rim wrote:2.05 didn't make any changes to the way projects load, so this might be a case of some project corruption in that particular project. Have you tried loading a snapshot? Auria creates automatic snapshots every 10 minutes you have a project open, so there's a good chance there's a snapshot you can use.

Rim
I have the same problem. But in new version auria opens snapshots from NEW project, not from project, that crashed.

Kites
Expert

Post by Kites » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:28 am

I've been having several continues crashes with 2.05 several times in a session. It was bad in the last iOS 9 and seems unchanged in iOS 9.3.4 with a 12.9" iPad Pro.

It happens in various functions like 'splitting all', warping, deleting, and etc.

Any tips would be great.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:09 am

If you ever experience crashing, a detailed step by step list of things I need to do in order to duplicate it really helps. If I can get it to crash here, there's a good chance I can fix it quickly.

Thanks,
Rim

Mr C

Post by Mr C » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Each time I open an older project and try to play it back the program crashes. It just seizes up and won't accept any instructions. This is projects with less than 5 tracks. Also on another of my tracks when I try to open and edit the wave file the program just crashes. This also happens when I try to record midi from Lyra. Very frustrating as i loved the flexibility of working on my songs on my iPad. I hope I have not wasted my money.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:55 am

I'll need a lot more detail to try and find a related bug in Auria. I don't have any of these problems here when I open old projects or when I look at waveforms, etc. If you can identify a particular problem, a step by step set of instructions, starting from a new empty project would help me recreate it. If I can recreate a bug here, it's much easier for me to find the cause. For example:

1. Launch Auria
2. Press Menu
3. Press New Project
4. Choose 4 tracks, 44100
5. Press record on track 1

Rim