Level meters in mix window are in location between channels

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

guygorman

Level meters in mix window are in location between channels

Post by guygorman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:31 pm

I recently purchased a new iPad Pro with the large screen. I backed up my old iPad Air 2 and then restored the backup to the new iPad Pro. I then had to restore purchases in Auria. I originally purchased Auria LE and upgraded to Auria later. I then upgraded to Auria pro. I currently use Auria 2.05. I am running IOS 9.3.4.

After all the upgrade I grid isn't the new swum and found hat the level meters in the mix window were in the wrong place. The were in between the channels and not in the designated location. When I turned the iPad to portrait the level meters were in the proper place. When I went back to landscape the meters were again in the wrong place. Can you tell me if this is fixable.

guygorman

Re: Level meters in mix window are in location between chann

Post by guygorman » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:19 am

I found that I needed to adjust the settings and turn on the iPad Pro and Retina display settings. Everything ok now.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:09 pm

Yes, this is a graphics bug that only affects iPad Pro in optimized mode. It's on my list to address in the next update.

Rim

GerryTB

Post by GerryTB » Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:11 pm

FYI
I'm on an iPad Air2 running the most recent ios 9.3.4 and my level meters on the mix screen disappeared completely after updating to it last night. Even though my iPad is not a Retina display I tried turning on "Retina display support" in the settings and they reappeared......I wish all other things were so easy!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:13 am

That's a different issue. The OP is talking about a bug which shifts the meters about a 1/4 inch on the display and this only affects iPad Pro users. What you're talking about is a different issue. Have you tried rotating the iPad and back again?