Auria Issues USB-xair or x32

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Theedge

Auria Issues USB-xair or x32

Post by Theedge » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello,

I have been using Auria since 2013. I brought that and demo it everywhere in the world. It is a great APP but I got many time many issues with it. SO Again, I need some help.

Here it is, I bought a new ipad AIR 2 64 gigs. Installed Auria 2.04 and it seemed to work well for multitrack playback.
As I tried to record with it I got many crashes.

It works once. And now I can get it to record more that 8 tracks at once.
I tried it with an X32 and an xair. I got the Usb link showing up and could see all the inputs from the machines. (Xair or X32)

But if I track to record more than 8 track I get the system to crash. Any ideas?

By the way I never been a fan of the Discussion board type of support. First because you have to log in and surch the answer. Email base would be easier. Also because I sometime can not remember after few years my original user name... SO I no I have 2 or 3 user name here but after a while it got confusing. Specially when you travel in different country, you need a new email, new apple id, so on so forth.

But I am a big fan of this app. I did a great video in french 2 years ago where I demoed how easy it is to use this app. I did the video at the Village Studio in China where I played in multitrack a Ray Charles Song and Queen Bohemian Rapsody. I made the comment that this is the easiest mixing software or system and way faster and easier that protools.

Hopefully I can get it to records in multitrack without crash. As I use it as well for live multitrack recording. My studio fits in my bag sack and this is all I have now in life as I lost everything!! So for me it is important that it works.

My next goal is to record mix and master an album with it on a sailboat! Mixed in International water. That's the best system to do it. Easy, light compack, waterproof, no need for lots of electrical power!

Thanks for this great app and your support

Theedge

Re: Auria Issues USB-xair or x32

Post by Theedge » Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Ok issue solved.

I had to disinstall and re-install auria.
I don't know why. Maybe I must have earase something essential in the files or got my memory corrupted.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
I love this APP!