FXpansion plugin problems/SOLVED

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

FXpansion plugin problems/SOLVED

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 22, 2016 4:01 am

FxPansions Envoshaper is creating a distortions and breaking up the audio when inserted into a track and adjusting the settings as well as the Chan compressor which has the gain reduction meter going wild and crazy. Use these daily and would love them fixed. Cheers
Last edited by Anthony Alves on Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: FXpansion plugin problems

Post by Rim » Sun May 22, 2016 8:36 am

Is this reproducable? I tried using both of these FXpansion plugins now, and they seem to work fine. I don't see any wild gain reduction issues... Are you using 32 bit or 64 bit mixer mode in Auria?

Rim

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Sun May 22, 2016 11:46 am

Hi Rim. Yes it is repeatable as it happens overtime I use it. I am using 32 bit mixer. I will try with the 64bit mixer today. I will also retest since you can't reproduce this behaviour. You will need to move the freq dial and the attack dial in the Envoshaper to get it to happen not just load it up. The channel comp also needs to be set up for the meter to do its wild thing. Cheers and great to hear from you and thanks for the help.

Denzkps
Expert

Post by Denzkps » Tue May 24, 2016 2:09 am

I often have problems with fxpansion chancomp, I think it make crash Auria sometimes, because chancomp become as default after crashing. but I cant understand when it will happen again.

Anthony Alves
Expert

Re: FXpansion plugin problems/SOLVED

Post by Anthony Alves » Mon May 30, 2016 9:56 am

Seems the problem I was having was using the plugin in a situation where this plugin isn't useful however going back to the traditional way I was using it works great. Sorry that I reported this too soon before going through all my tests. Here was the problem if anyone wants to know. Don't use this plugin on a stereo mix as it gets confused as to the frequencies that it is adjusting resulting in distortion. On a mono track such as kick drum, snare drum or bass guitar it is working as it should. So this plugin is my favourite and allows me all kind of control over the attack and sustain of a tracks audio. cheers and thanks for looking into this Rim. Cheers mate. :D :D