Probably unrelated weirdnesses

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

bobbo924

Probably unrelated weirdnesses

Post by bobbo924 » Fri May 13, 2016 12:36 am

Just now, I was opening and closing projects to see what they were and delete tunneded ones, and the program would freeze on loading. Only remedy was to kill and reopen. Last night it randomly reordered my tracks. I don't remember asking it to do that, and didn't realize one could reorder tracks except manually.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Probably unrelated weirdnesses

Post by Rim » Sat May 14, 2016 6:27 pm

If you tap and hold on a track header in the edit screen, you can move the tracks to re-order them. It's possible you did that without knowing?

Rim

bobbo924

Post by bobbo924 » Sat May 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Thanks, Rim. Yes, I do know about that. But the tracks were completely randomed. Wouldn't know how to do that if I wanted to. No trouble putting them back. Would this have anything to do with the freezing? I find it happens pretty frequently, such as when I leave the app open for awhile, then return later. Almost always have to kill it and restart. I seldom lose data doing this, so it's snapshotting or autosaving quite well.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Tue May 17, 2016 7:45 am

That's very strange. If you can figure out what you did right before it happened, it would really help.

Rim

bobbo924

Post by bobbo924 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:36 pm

It was during the same session in which I was deleting unwanted sessions. The app kept locking up, requiring a kill/relaunch. I get this also when the app has been sitting in the background for a while. At one point, I touched the screen and immediately noticed all the tracks had been reordered. Sorry I can't be more specific.