moving files

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

dolecek

moving files

Post by dolecek » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:32 am

I was trying to line up files perfectly and Auria kept crashing. I find when trying to move tracks in general and getting them lined up just is not a smooth operation. I'm kinda frustrated I payed money for the pro version and this happens over and over it crashes every time. Will this be4 fixed soon? Can I request a credit to use in your store because of this?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: moving files

Post by Rim » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:26 pm

Can you describe exactly what you're doing to make it crash? When I move tracks here, I don't have any issues, so I'm not aware of a bug like this. Does this also happen with a new project? If it does, please let me know exactly how I can make it crash, starting from a new project. If I can duplicate this here, I can probably fix it very easily.

Thanks,
Rim

dolecek

Re: moving files

Post by dolecek » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:44 am

It was after I had been working on a project for an hour or so, but it has not happened since. I will let you know if it happens again. I also would like to let you know that I'm still very new to ipad recording. I just recently migrated to apple and I just love Auria. You hit a home run with this one.