Un-installing a FabFilter

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

thinds
Expert

Un-installing a FabFilter

Post by thinds » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:24 pm

I bought Pro-C2 and Q2 same day as Auria Pro was released. This was before the upgrade path was offered. No problem with that, but now I have both versions listed. How can I delete Pro-C and Q V1's?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Un-installing a FabFilter

Post by Rim » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:15 pm

There's no way to do that, as they need to be there in case you have an older project that might need them. They don't take up any more space...

Rim

thinds
Expert

Post by thinds » Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:15 pm

Rim wrote:There's no way to do that, as they need to be there in case you have an older project that might need them. They don't take up any more space...

Rim
Thanks Rim, I suspected as much. Just my neat-freak bugging me. Cheers.

sukEEt
Expert

Post by sukEEt » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:42 am

Reinstall the whole app and restore all the plugins one by one instead of all at once. It takes some time, but it will only show the plugins that you choose if you do it this way. Even if there is a price on the button, it will let you redownload the plugin for free ... I am also a bit OCD

thinds
Expert

Post by thinds » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:55 pm

sukEEt wrote:Reinstall the whole app and restore all the plugins one by one instead of all at once. It takes some time, but it will only show the plugins that you choose if you do it this way. Even if there is a price on the button, it will let you redownload the plugin for free ... I am also a bit OCD

Yeah, I would do a reinstall but Auria is sitting at 9 Gigs at the moment and I don't have the patience or data to waste on it. Reckon it will have to wait until I get a new iPad :-) Cheers anyway, Tony.