No audio

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Slory99

No audio

Post by Slory99 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:01 am

I created a project bounce everything to audio. Exited Auria Pro. There is no audio on loading the project. However, when I mix down and load in Soundcloud the audio is fine. I should note that I see the meters registering, I can load other projects, and no other apps are open

Rim
Site Admin

Re: No audio

Post by Rim » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 am

Can you describe how you bounced to audio? Did you use the Mixdown feature, or did you use Bounce Track in Place?

Rim

CatchTheCrackle

Post by CatchTheCrackle » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:26 pm

Rim wrote:Can you describe how you bounced to audio? Did you use the Mixdown feature, or did you use Bounce Track in Place?

Rim
I have the same problem.
I had a project, that I mixing about 5 days for client (a lot of work has been done) . At one moment after rebooting Ipad (Air 2) the sound disappeared. All channel meters indicates sound, but I can't hear it on master out. Its the second project with this problem in the last two weeks.
Its a pity. But your program is great. DAW's like Auria - our future. But I afraid using this app for work and big projects after this(
Sorry for my English)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:00 pm

If you reboot the iPad, does the sound work again? If you load a different project, does it work?

Rim

CatchTheCrackle

Post by CatchTheCrackle » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Rim wrote:If you reboot the iPad, does the sound work again? If you load a different project, does it work?

Rim
No sound after another rebooting iPad. Another project works good.
I guess, that there is a problem in "Final Touch" app, working with interapp on auria master bus.
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-t ... 05276?mt=8
I dissmissed this app from iPad processes few minutes ago, than exposed "none" instead "Final Touch" on master bus and heared the sound after some crackles. But after it I added Final Touch on Master Bus again and re-execution of those actions have not helped. I have no sound again)
Sorry for my English)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:26 pm

Sounds like they have some issues with their app. I suggest contacting the author and letting them know. iOS will shut down the audio if it detects a NaN in the audio steam, so it's possible Final Touch is outputting a NaN in some cases.

Rim