Bonus content link

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Bonus content link

Post by Rim » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:20 pm

Sometimes our emails get blocked by spam filters. You can always email info@drumagog.com and Chris or Matt will gladly take care of it manually.

Rim

thinds
Expert

Post by thinds » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:53 pm

Thanks Rim, I will give that a try

thinds
Expert

Post by thinds » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Done. Thank you very much.

superhunter2
Expert

Post by superhunter2 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Hey there,
I recently sent an email and got the bonus link. Downloaded the bonus link and the first time put it into auria using Itunes as a folder. I quickly saw my mistake and compressed it back to where it was a zip. Moved the zip named "bonus" into my auria files. I turned on Auria on my Ipad and it uncompressed the file. I now have two files above IR Files names _MACOSX and bonus. The second file bonus is in the _MACOSX so it looks like a copy folder. I can look into bonus folder and it says loops and IR Files. I can download and use all the loops, but I can't get anything new in convultion reverb. I have tried restarting Ipad... restarting Auria... redownloading the zip and unzipping it. Still, with all that I can't get the IR Files into my convultion reverb. However, the third folder down is the IR Files folder that is normally there. It has nothing in it when I open it up. Why? Also, when I go into bonus folder -> IR Files -> and then to any of the IR File folders, they contain nothing. I'm under the impression that there should be stereo wav files? HELP! XD thanks guys for helping the newbie.

superhunter2
Expert

Post by superhunter2 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Well, reading through, I tried what eltenore did and it worked for me. I had to manual put the IR Files into the folder and I can use them all no issues. Just strange that it wasn't working when I tried unzipping though. Anyway, thanks for the free samples. Keep up the good work!
eltenore wrote:Hi guys.

Now works. But i needed to do it differently.

1. DELETE the folder ''Bonus'' from your ipad
2. KEEP this UNZIPPED as you already downloaded IN YOUR COMPUTER
3. COPY the folder ''IR Files'' FROM your ipad and paste it in your desktop
4. go in your computer Downloads>Bonus>IR Files and open one at the time EVERY folder, then copy all ''.irf'' files from each folder
5. PASTE this in your copy folder of ''IR Files'' FROM your ipad YOU ALREADY pasted it in your desktop
6. Now DELETE the folder ''IR Files'' from your ipad.
7. drag your desktop folder (FROM THE STEP 5), (OR, in a mac, CLICK on ''ADD'' at the bottom of the itunes>apps>file sharing>apps>auria>auria documents) and drop it (add it) in your AURIA DOCUMENTS (itunes>apps>file sharing>apps>auria>auria documents)
And Voila! it works now

Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:38 pm

It sounds like when you originally unzipped the file it decompressed it into a folder called "Bonus", and when you re-zipped it you included that Bonus folder, which would have thrown everything off like you experienced. Auria will automatically decompress .zip files but they have to be laid out very specifically to correctly line up with Auria's existing folder structure, otherwise everything goes in the wrong place and Auria won't see it.

The short answer is not to unzip that bonus.zip file but simply move it via iTunes into Auria, if you let your computer decompress it first it will mess up the file structure.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.

DaveB
Expert

Post by DaveB » Wed Dec 23, 2015 1:56 pm

Is any of the bonus content updated for Auria Pro or is it the same stuff?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:21 pm

It's the same.

Rim

dvarnav

Post by dvarnav » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:12 am

It seems that I can't add my mail to get the bonus is that true?

Corey W
Expert

Post by Corey W » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

If you are not receiving the Bonus files through your email that you used to register when first running Auria, you can email support@drumagog.com and I will send the fileds and instructions directly to you.

-Corey

stromberg-carlson
Expert

message sent also...

Post by stromberg-carlson » Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:43 pm

I just sent an email there as well. :)

lkingston
Expert

Post by lkingston » Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:51 pm

Ok, I followed the directions in the email to the letter. I signed up, received the link, copied the "bonus.zip" file into the Auria documents folder, quit Auria, restarted Auria, and went back to Auria to try out the new content. No luck. I now have a bonus.zip file in the Auria documents, but it hasn't unzipped itself or made any changes to any other directories. I've quit and restarted Auria numerous times. Any suggestions?

lkingston
Expert

Post by lkingston » Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Ok, I did a "restore all purchases", and at the end of a long period of re downloading everything, the "bonus.zip" file was finally installed properly.

mididrum
Expert

Post by mididrum » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:53 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: BETTER GIVE US FREE (so many available=!) SAMPLES (in shop) for LYRA since following YOUR way to import sound fonts banks … ONLY BISMARK Bts 16 get them EASY , successfully …no way to import / SEE them in Auria (Ipad Pro OS 10.35)
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
while Lyra samples are good enough for multi use by EFFECTS added edits, Auria flag ship sampler sounds …poorly minded for bread and butter gig sounds (don't need effects but NEED more evident action styles as well to zone action by notes split sounds easy (pizzi, repeat,bowed,and so on) Piano, drums are OK, but acoustic sounds and style tricks are poor !
while Fab Filter (processor heavy load) synths are delirious uneeded: synth choice is already IAA well (or better) complemented clearly by famous brands

while YOU ARE boring Still obstinated NOT to allow MIDI page USE ITS edit LIVE EASY (octaves!) transpose (i know, CAN go deeper in Lyra tuning to get it …MORE erratic with big fingers and time consuming at jumping screens…)
thanks for both !
AURIA lover
mididrum

mididrum
Expert

Post by mididrum » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:59 am

the REAL BONUS should be SOUNDS banks( for LYRA) same we download for Bismark sale processing you explained {thru audioshare/Zip) BUT IMPOSDIBLE to get it INSIDE AURIA …wonder WHY !!!
Forget Itune , nobody use since they autosave SPY ipad 250 gigas content to PC (or cloud!) roaming !
BEST REGARDS
TIP
FADER PRO 8 works good enough with AURIA , but NOT with effects sends nor plugins nor waves screen
THEY DO it with their STUDIO ONE presets…to Sudio one PC!!!!
Why not to implement THEIR SETTINGS (mackie control) upgrading AURIA PRO ?

once you use AURIA on air (tv screen) HARDWARE remote is welcome !!!(and really PRO )
don't worry Fader Pro offers 4 mackie presets, but the ONLY perfect remote is their studio one preset
it looks like Midi controls added ,so you should SPY these ready made controls and implement AT LEAST
6. EFFECTS send and mixer screen switch to wave zones control !!!!(they do!)
while midi learn is implenented in most APP, AURIA is missing a midi Thu matrix input FADER PRO midi………

Os 10.35 gets screen bugs at ipad po settings they swap out at crash …