Creating harmony

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

djanton73

Creating harmony

Post by djanton73 » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:30 pm

Hello all

Does anybody here able to create vocal harmony in Auria Pro using midi feature?

Please do share if does.

Best regards

Morgan
Expert

Re: Creating harmony

Post by Morgan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:05 am

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is exactly what you are after but I have been using an APP called HARMONY VOICE by VirSyn which is the only App I have found that allows me to control harmonies via my external Roland Keyboard using MIDI. It also has an internal keyboard as well so MIDI not required if you don't have external keyboard. I have tested it today just to check if it operates in IAA or AudioBus mode under iOS 9.1. Both plugin options work using the various Harmony options but I did experience a few clicks when I utilised the delay and reverb options which might be down to iOS 9.1 which has caused a few headaches for some users. I can't verify if it works under 9.2 as I had to quickly revert back to 9.1 on my IPAD PRO when 9.2 trashed my Focusrite 18i8 interface. (thanks very much Apple). The APP has a multitude of good sounding harmony features and will take a bit of getting used to. I can't remember if it was free or had a small charge as I downloaded it some time ago. Hope this helps. Take care

Trevor

djanton73

Post by djanton73 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:57 am

Thanks for reply.

What I mean is, Auria Pro now has a midi feature. Does it can be use as a vocal tune, like any other DAW?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:26 am

MIDI doesn't have anything to do with vocals, it's a protocol for sending notes to synthesizers and apps. Can you describe in more detail what you mean, and we can try to help.

Rim