iFunBox problem

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Steve Schiavi

iFunBox problem

Post by Steve Schiavi » Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:37 am

Ok, I drove Corey nutz all day trying to figure this out. Corey, I hereby dub thee Saint Corey of the Erisian Church. Unless you'd rather be a Pope?
Alright, down to business.
I downloaded iFunBox to my laptop running windows 7. This was after I downloaded a midi zip file so I could run drum loops on Auria Pro. Connected my iPad air. iTunes popped up and said "Wow, look at all these files on Steve's iPad!"
So I found the Auria App, double-clicked it and..........got something about a sandbox. It wouldn't open in order for me to drag 'n drop the midi file. We tried everything and nothing worked.
Anybody got a fix for this? I would really, really, really like to stop making like a tech (been there, done that), and get down to making music.
Any and all suggestions welcome. You too could become a Saint!

-ki
Expert

Re: iFunBox problem

Post by -ki » Fri Jan 15, 2016 3:20 am

I downloaded iFunBox to my laptop running windows 7. This was after I downloaded a midi zip file so I could run drum loops on Auria Pro. Connected my iPad air. iTunes popped up and said "Wow, look at all these files on Steve's iPad!"
So I found the Auria App, double-clicked it and
This reads as if you were still using iTunes to access the files. Just close iTunes and start the iFunbox executable on the PC. This will then connect to the iPad instead of iTunes and allows better file access. Select the app of which you want to access the shared documents and then you can move multiple files from/to iPad by drag and drop, move files directly into folders, etc