Auria Pro no input from Audiobus 2.3.1

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Yaroo

Auria Pro no input from Audiobus 2.3.1

Post by Yaroo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:34 am

Hello there, have any of you faced the problem with Audiobus not showing as an input in Auria Pro? Tried to record a guitar from AmpliTube through Audiobus today, set it up in a sequence described in the manual, but it did not work: manual says Auria would create new track for Audiobus input, but it did not, neither Audiobus is visible on the list of available inputs and if I go to Input Matrix and press Audiobus there, all the track buttons remain disabled. Any advice?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro no input from Audiobus 2.3.1

Post by Rim » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:39 am

I haven't heard any reports of this happening. Are you on iOS9? Have you tried rebooting the iPad?

Rim

Yaroo

Re: Auria Pro no input from Audiobus 2.3.1

Post by Yaroo » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:54 am

Hey, Rim, I'm on iOS 9 and ashamed to admit I have tried to reboot the iPad only now, after you suggested... :oops: I'm so not used to reseting Apple devices it's usually the last thing I would consider helpful... But this time worked like a charm, thanks!

BTW, Auria is absolutely awsome, I owned the previous one and release of Pro made me move to iPad Pro, now I enjoy working on it twice as much as before. Good luck with anything you still consider to work on!