iXPAND question

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

sodium
Expert

iXPAND question

Post by sodium » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:06 am

Hi all,

I am trying to save/export a project onto a new 128gb iXPAND drive but when I get to the relevant menu, the iXPAND is not listed on the "other app" section.

I'm probably doing something incredibly dumb but any tips or help greatly appreciated. Is there perhaps an app/software I need to grab to enable it?

Oh and LOVING Auria PRO!....;)

cheers and TIA,
na
"get down off that cross we could use the wood..."

Washboy
Expert

Re: iXPAND question

Post by Washboy » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 am

Presumably you're doing a 'Menu -> Save Project -> Save Project to Other App', yes?

If you scroll the list of available apps to 'Open In' all the way to the right, and tap on 'More', is your iXpand app shown in that list but toggled off? That's all I can think of - I don't have iXpand.

charlie49
Expert

Post by charlie49 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:10 am

There is an ixpand app you need to download, then it will show if you have not done it then that is the problem, if you have then post and I will try to help as I have the 64 gab version

sodium
Expert

Post by sodium » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:20 pm

Tnx for the replies, gang.

Yes an app was required as well as a firmware upgrade. After doing that, the iXPAND appears on the list of "other apps" and it is then easy (and FAST!) to save to the flash drive. It took about 1' 20" to save a 1.1gb file.

A great and much-awaited feature that makes working on an ios device (either audio, photogrpahy or any other medium) a much more attractive proposition.

Cheers and tnx again!
na
"get down off that cross we could use the wood..."