Bounce in Place and Warping

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

rickwaugh
Expert

Bounce in Place and Warping

Post by rickwaugh » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Rim, does the bounce in place take into account the audio warping, and make it permanent?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Bounce in Place and Warping

Post by Rim » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Yes, it does.

Rim

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:02 pm

Thanks Rim, I have created mother midi file that bounces just fine so in not sure why one would and one wouldn't. I will gladly send you the one that failed so you can have a look. It's not critical as I was just fooling around trying to learn my way about AuriaPro. What is the preferred method of sending projects to you?
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:11 pm

Are you able to get it to happen again consistently in the project that failed? (pressing undo and trying it again)

Rim

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Rim wrote:Are you able to get it to happen again consistently in the project that failed? (pressing undo and trying it again)

Rim
Yes, I have a project that continues to have the same problem. I have tried undoing and repeating. How should I and it to you?
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:14 pm

Perfect, please send it via dropbox to: rim@drumagog.com

Thanks,
Rim