Constant crashes with interapp

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

congellous

Constant crashes with interapp

Post by congellous » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:12 am

I have the latest updates and iOS on an Air 2 and I can't use a single interapp for more than 5 mins since I upgraded to auria pro
I would rather go back to the old one

If more time had been spent on making interapp work then a graphical design change this might be useable midi is welcome but not just to use the rubbish internal sounds

Diabolical

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Constant crashes with interapp

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:17 am

IAA issues are very common on iOS, especially with iOS9. We've had reports of several IAAs crashing and have determined that they typically crash in all DAWs, not only Auria. If you can give me a list of the ones you're having trouble with, I can try and contact those developers and let them know as well. We've already contacted SynthMaster for example (this is a popular IAA that crashes in all DAWs, not just Auria).

Rim

DJK

Post by DJK » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:25 am

I had problems when I tried using an app via the FX slot then trying to load the same app in Audio bus so Auria was trying to use the same app twice and kept crashing until I figured out the problem which was the nut behind the steering wheel!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:57 am

Whichever app you were using, make sure to let those developers know about this issue. It's something they should be able to fix.

Rim