Auria Pro - First Question - FF Twin and One

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

SuperNiCd

Auria Pro - First Question - FF Twin and One

Post by SuperNiCd » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:30 am

Congrats on the release. I've been waiting for this for a long time!

First question. I can load a new MIDI track and use Lyra by picking one of the presets. I see the two FabFilter synths listed there in yellow, but there are no presets listed for them, and apparently no way to load them as the instrument for that track. Do I have to buy a preset pack to use them?

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Auria Pro - First Question - FF Twin and One

Post by Rim » Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:38 am

If you're having issues getting Twin 2 and One to show up, here's the only solution that works at the moment:

1. Delete Auria completely from your iPad (touch and hold on the icon and press X)
2. Go to the app store and reinstall Auria
3. Once Auria is installed, go the built-in Auria Store and press the Restore Purchases button at the top

Now Twin 2 and One should function correctly.

NOTE: Make sure you backup all your projects first!

Rim

SuperNiCd

Post by SuperNiCd » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:01 pm

That worked. Thanks, Rim!

pichi
Expert

Post by pichi » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:58 pm

Worked for me too. Cheers.

gwishin
Expert

Post by gwishin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:50 pm

So I tried this after upgrading to Auria Pro through the app. After reinstalling I don't have Auria Pro, just Auria 2.0, which would be cool if I didn't just pay $40 to upgrade. In the menu, I have the option to upgrade to Auria Pro again but it looks like I need to pay again. Any suggestions to solve this?

I restored purchases in the Auria Store as well. I'm in South Korea and internet speeds are lightning-fast over here and I am writing this about an hour or so after reinstalling Auria, if that makes a difference in troubleshooting the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 pm

gwishin, are you sure the upgrade to pro didn't work? One way to check is to try to add a new track. If you're given the option to add a midi track, then you have pro.

Rim

gwishin
Expert

Post by gwishin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:39 pm

It worked when I upgraded. It didn't work when I removed it and reinstalled it. I don't have the option to add a midi track now.

Rubooch

Post by Rubooch » Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:42 am

Rim wrote:If you're having issues getting Twin 2 and One to show up, here's the only solution that works at the moment:

1. Delete Auria completely from your iPad (touch and hold on the icon and press X)
2. Go to the app store and reinstall Auria
3. Once Auria is installed, go the built-in Auria Store and press the Restore Purchases button at the top

Now Twin 2 and One should function correctly.

NOTE: Make sure you backup all your projects first!

Rim
Rim, I have exactly the same problem as gwishin. Twin 1 and 2 were not showing any presets so I followed your steps above. Now pressing restore purchases does not bring back Auria Pro. It still shows "upgrade to auria pro". When adding a track there is no midi option.

Thanks for your help

gwishin
Expert

Post by gwishin » Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:33 am

My problem is a bit bigger than I had previously thought.

I have a good $200+ in plugins that are not restoring. This is probably 5-6 hours after my initial post and I'm pretty sure wifi/internet speed are not the issue.

Also, I was working on a project (that I backed up) in Auria Pro before deleting and reinstalling the program. Now the project can't be opened in Auria because Auria gives me a message saying that it is an Auria Pro project.

I'm hoping that this can be resolved soon because I having somebody come over to play on the aforementioned project in about 24 hours from now.

Anyway, thanks again for your help. The support on this forum is excellent.

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:05 am

Rim,
Congratulations on the release; it looks awesome. I have a question:

I have a lot of 3rd party loops in Auria, and I really don't want to have to reload them and my projects if something goes wrong with the synths on upgrade from Auria 2 to Auria Pro. My PC access is limited. Is there a fix in the works that will appear in the first update? Thanks.

Rubooch

Post by Rubooch » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:54 am

Ok, after restoring purchases and waiting for content to download about 5 times, I now have Auria Pro and all my plugins back :D Twin 1 and 2 presets are there too...

gwishin
Expert

Post by gwishin » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:49 am

Solved!!! After reading Rubooch's post, I tried to restore purchases and still had no luck, so I decided to reboot my iPad Air2. After 2 restarts, the purchases were restored and I have Auria Pro again! :D

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:58 am

supanorton wrote:Rim,

I have a lot of 3rd party loops in Auria, and I really don't want to have to reload them and my projects if something goes wrong with the synths on upgrade from Auria 2 to Auria Pro. My PC access is limited. Is there a fix in the works that will appear in the first update? Thanks.
The next update will fix this issue, but only for new upgrades. There's no way to fix this for anyone who already upgraded.

Rim

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:42 am

Rim wrote:
supanorton wrote:Rim,

The next update will fix this issue, but only for new upgrades. There's no way to fix this for anyone who already upgraded.

Rim
Okay. That's great news. I will wait patiently for the first update.

As always, I truly appreciate and respect all your hard work and customer service, Rim.

One more question. Should I wait for the Auria Pro update to be released before I update my current version of Auria to 2.0? Hope that question makes sense.

MikeyT

Post by MikeyT » Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:53 am

I had to restore twice to go from Auria LE to Auria 2 then go back to settings and "upgrade menu" to upgrade to Auria Pro. Once I did that the Auria Pro upgrade disappeared from the menu. And midi was there and the version in the lower right corner said Auria Pro.