Will Auria and Auria Pro benefit from the Ipad Pro

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

AuriaStudios
Expert

Will Auria and Auria Pro benefit from the Ipad Pro

Post by AuriaStudios » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:22 pm

Im a music producer and im completely IOS now. Auria is the center and Beatmaker 2 is the backbone. My Ipad Pro is on pre order from AT&T so its taking awhile lol. I have an Ipad Air and i want to know from those who have Auria or Rim or Corey can elaborate on how well it works with new processor and ram and real estate work to the advantage of Auria? Thanks

Iam Shazamm
Auriastudios@gmail.com

claudel
Expert

Re: Will Auria and Auria Pro benefit from the Ipad Pro

Post by claudel » Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:29 am

Personally, I hope Apple releases an iPad Pro Mini the same size as my Air with the A9/4Gb.

I'd love to be able to use the extra processing power & RAM but I haven't convinced myself about the bigger screen and overall bigger tablet.

I'm gonna give it a couple months to see what happens.

I'm fairly certain the Air isn't going to push enough bits for me once the next gen of apps like Auria hit the bricks...

A7/1Gb is way too wimpy for the plugins and everything else I use.

It's barely usable at this point unless I turn things off...

AuriaStudios
Expert

Post by AuriaStudios » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:58 am

To be honest my Air runs Auria pretty smooth but i use it for tracking really. i downloaded a 48 track session and it ran it flawless i added FX and still no issues. but i really want to push the power of IOS Music Making. Auria Pro and Ipad Pro are the Key

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Auria Pro is :D

AuriaStudios
Expert

Post by AuriaStudios » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:14 am

Anthony Alves wrote:Auria Pro is :D

Anthony sir you are the reason I ditched my PC. When I seen your Auria videos and I ran to the app store and downloaded Auria and never looked back at Pro Tools again lol. It is my mission to be free of any conventional studio, (as I’m a music producer as my main source of income), and build a mobile studio in a box. My fader port is on its way thanks to you and I have dedicated a YouTube channel all too mobile production. I started a new production company called Auria Studios. I have been trying to be a mobile producer for over ten years and Auria and the iPad Pro will be the center piece and I speak Auria's praises as if I worked for Wave Machine Labs lol. I cant wait to get my iPad Pro. I hate i pre-ordered from AT&T

Anthony Alves
Expert

Post by Anthony Alves » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 am

@AuriaStudio
Thank you for all the compliments. Im blushing. I really had faith in Auria even before I ever downloaded it. Auria continues to grow and continues to inspire me and my music production much more than my pc. Auria Pro is amazing and your all going to love it. Most of all it is exactly what you said about my YouTube channel that I started it in the first place. I want the world to know about Auria and what its done for so many of us. Please share your vids with us as there are always new comers to Auria and now Auria Pro who need the help. I too have a ton of vids dedicated to Auria Pro. I still use my FaderPort everyday and it never lets me down. And for the genius Rim who created Auria, well he's like my brother now and I truly love him for what he's done for my music which is my life. So I guess you could say he changed my life for the better. Cheers and thank you.