Auria compatable drum apps

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Druid88
Expert

Re: Auria compatable drum apps

Post by Druid88 » Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:39 pm

The easiest way to get individual tracks from Drumperfect into Auria is to use IAA, with each track set to a different instrument in Drumperfect.
richardyot thanks for that info, your right saves some of the fiddling around slicing the waves after exporting.
Now if they would just put some of the IAP's on sale or finish Auria Pro my IOS studio would be closer to being complete.

Johow
Expert

Post by Johow » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:12 pm

I've been using drum perfect with good results but just got drumagog which makes it great!
Air2 128GB, Auria Pro, Loopy, various apps in my collection. Assorted microphones, old m-audio mini keyboard, home made E-drum set, can of rocks, a bunch of home made acoustic and electric guitars, Basses, mandolins and guitjos, +other noise making toys.

rickwaugh
Expert

Post by rickwaugh » Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:37 am

I have been using thumbjam, which I really like. Excellent drum and percussion sounds, along with a huge selection of other instruments.

Gary
Expert

Post by Gary » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks for the great replys! I'm not sure what drumagog does exactly? But i've read nothing but great reviews on Drumperfect. I had success importing Superior Drummer .wav files that sound pretty realistic. To my ears I don't notice any sound degradation in the transfer process. Downside, i cant quantize, (i don't think). Who cares ... gives it a nice 'live' vibe. BTW ...What is Drumagog .... Should i use it?

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:17 am

Drumagog will let you replace individual drum sounds, as long as your drums are multi-tracked. For example you can swap your existing snare for another one, maybe with a punchier sound. There's quite a range of different options available so it makes it a lot easier to find drum sounds that fit the mix and the song.

Gary
Expert

Post by Gary » Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:08 pm

I think I'm going to wait until Auria Pro arrives to see what I can do with tracks in PT and Auria. There must be a way to mesh the two soon. I'm still learning ... Dont want to end up with apps I wont really use.

Gary
Expert

Post by Gary » Sat May 23, 2015 3:41 pm

Is it me or does the user guide for Drum Perfect suck? I did end layin some dough down for DP ....