JamUp - Standalone vs. In-app version?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

mrufino1
Expert

Re: JamUp - Standalone vs. In-app version?

Post by mrufino1 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:34 pm

claudel wrote:I like to use the plugin JamUp because it's simple to run a second track with the uneffected signal.

I like to do that to have a track of the plain "performance" which often can come in handy.

It seems to be difficult to split the signal before the standalone JamUp.

I wrote this before I read about the pending Auria upgrade. What a contrast. Thanks Rim...
Not hard at all to record an unaffected and effectedtrack in auria with the non plugin Jamup. Set 2 tracks to record, using the same input, and insert Jamup one one track as an IAA effect. Press and hold the record enable button for that track and the menu will give you the option to record the effects. If you check out the sonic touch episode where they demonstrate bias Gaz shows you how to do it.

claudel
Expert

Post by claudel » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:54 am

True, but that is a minor point compared to an annoying tendency to leave some products semi finished while embarking on marketing campaigns for new products.

mrufino1
Expert

Post by mrufino1 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:06 pm

claudel wrote:True, but that is a minor point compared to an annoying tendency to leave some products semi finished while embarking on marketing campaigns for new products.
100% in agreement on that point.