Disappearing Color Selection button in Edit Screen.

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

wkearle

Disappearing Color Selection button in Edit Screen.

Post by wkearle » Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:50 pm

Hello, First time post and fairly inexperienced user here: I am using a new 128 gig Air 2 iPad using IOS-8.

I have 2 questions.

First question: While in doing some editing and moving tracks around in the edit window I discovered the drop down window that allows you to choose a color for each track. . . Just disappeared! (vanished) . . . And when I add another track it defaults with whatever color the program decides to give me. Anyone have any ideas?

Second question: Does anyone know of a good resource that could help me get my head around the Input/Output matrix. I find the manual is not detailed enough for a novice like myself. I would appreciate any help you folks could offer. Thank you in advance . . . wke

Jus
Expert

Re: Disappearing Color Selection button in Edit Screen.

Post by Jus » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:26 pm

First question is quite easy although I got caught out with an similar issue as well :mrgreen:

Just stretch the editor screen vertically with two fingers then everything appears 8)

wkearle

Re: Disappearing Color Selection button in Edit Screen.

Post by wkearle » Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:48 pm

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction :oops: . . . I feel pretty stupid. I really appreciate your help. Have a happy and blessed new year.