Auria Hollywood loops use

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Frankijet

Auria Hollywood loops use

Post by Frankijet » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:08 pm

Hola! Can anyone explain how I can "stretch" out the loops once added in daw? Thanks in advance. Peace. iPad mini retina

Jus
Expert

Re: Auria Hollywood loops use

Post by Jus » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:09 pm

Hi you have to make the edit screen big enough until it shows up handles (arrows) then put your finger on the right arrow keep it on the screen then just drag your finger to the right then the loop repeats

Edit: sorry it's not an arrow its an half circle shape to the right of the region you put your finger on
The arrows are fades

8)

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Actually you need two fingers to initiate a stretch. You put one finger on the handle as described, then after you get the large arrow to show, place a second finger on the screen (doesn't matter where). The arrow will change to a waveform icon and now the region will stretch.

Rim

Frankijet

Post by Frankijet » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:44 pm

Thanks guys, I'll give it a whirl. I tried copying, but not too pretty. After paste, nastily clicks. Lol

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:45 pm

@ Frankijet: To clarify; what @Jus describes is the way to repeat a loop/region several times easily. What @Rim describes is the way to 'time stretch' a loop/region so that it fits the BPM better.