List of Drumagog samples?

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

fut0k0

List of Drumagog samples?

Post by fut0k0 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

I spent some time looking through the manual and searching the boards for a list of the different gog files available in Drumagog in Auria but didn't find one. Is something like that available anywhere? I'd like to know what sounds are available (how many cymbals, what kind of toms, etc.). I haven't purchased Auria yet; trying to do my homework before spending the $50 + $20 (plus whatever else I inevitably end up buying within the app).

Thanks for any help provided.

justinfobes

Re: List of Drumagog samples?

Post by justinfobes » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:19 am

Careful with that hammer...
The Sea Monkey Has my money...
Yes, I'm a natural Blue...

Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:13 am

Yes, anything from our Drumagog store (linked above by @justinfobes) will work in Auria, but there are a number of included samples that come with the in-app purchase.

It comes with a combination of acoustic and electronic samples, including:

46 Kicks
53 Snares
62 Toms

We will also send you hi hat and cymbal samples upon proof of purchase. Send your receipt to support[at]auriaapp[dot]com and we'll send them your way.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs

fut0k0

Post by fut0k0 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:09 pm

Thanks. I appreciate the responses. Knowing the iPad has fixed/limited storage, I wasn't sure how many pieces would be included. Also, I didn't realize that anything from "full version" Drumagog could be imported. That's great.

BlackBox
Expert

Post by BlackBox » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:49 am

A way that I get around the limit is using dropbox to store some of the GOG files in so you can have them with you all the time even if you are only on 3G if you have it. Then you can bring them in and out without using your iPad's memory all up on samples.

pitzipado
Expert

Post by pitzipado » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:09 pm

BlackBox wrote:A way that I get around the limit is using dropbox to store some of the GOG files in so you can have them with you all the time even if you are only on 3G if you have it. Then you can bring them in and out without using your iPad's memory all up on samples.

Also the box app is free comes with 10GB I haven't used it much but I'm assuming
it works well for that day Dropbox fills up. AudioShare app makes it easy to move
stuff around. Best
jp

Lizardking34

Post by Lizardking34 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 am

Chris M wrote:Yes, anything from our Drumagog store (linked above by @justinfobes) will work in Auria, but there are a number of included samples that come with the in-app purchase.

It comes with a combination of acoustic and electronic samples, including:

46 Kicks
53 Snares
62 Toms

We will also send you hi hat and cymbal samples upon proof of purchase. Send your receipt to support[at]auriaapp[dot]com and we'll send them your way.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
I'm not showing any .gog samples in the Drumagog doc folder after I bought drumagog plug-in for Auria. Attached is a snapshot. Should I restore in-a pp purchases or something? Thanks for any help.
Attachments
photo.PNG
No .GOG files
photo.PNG (348.71 KiB) Viewed 18554 times

Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:47 am

Lizardking,

You should do a full reinstall of Auria--back up anything you'd like to save using iTunes File Sharing or DropBox and then delete Auria. Reinstall it, go to the in-app store, and press "Restore Purchases". This should properly activate Drumagog and you should be up and running.

Best,

Chris

Lizardking34

Post by Lizardking34 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:07 am

Thanks Chris. Done deal, the files uploaded. Appreciate your prompt response.

Pigdragon
Expert

Post by Pigdragon » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:02 pm

"We will also send you hi hat and cymbal samples upon proof of purchase. Send your receipt to support[at]auriaapp[dot]com and we'll send them your way."

Ok, I give up. How do I do that? (Send receipt)

I purchased the iPad version for Auria, but can't find a way to access the cymbals and hi hats etc.

I'm a musician, not a computer expert, so be gentle with me...

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:18 pm

No problem. Just send us an email with a copy of the apple receipt you got when you bought the drumagog plugin. Apple always sends a receipt after you make a purchase. Just send us that. Send it to support at drumagog dot com (we spell it out that way to avoid spam).

Rim

EssexGooner
Expert

Post by EssexGooner » Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi, I emailed the info as requested to get the link 4 days ago but have not heard anything?

How long does it take to respond just so I know?

Many thanks

Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:52 am

Sorry for the delay! For some reason we must not have received your email. I have sent the extra samples to the address you used to register on the forum. If for some reason you're still having trouble, please reach out to me directly at chris[at]drumagog[dot]com.

Thanks,

Chris M
WaveMachine Labs

EssexGooner
Expert

Post by EssexGooner » Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:33 am

Many thanks. All received and working great.

Bobfossil1
Expert

Post by Bobfossil1 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:23 am

Hi Rim

Are you still sending out gog files with proof of purchase? I bought drumagog last night (it's already massively helped me out). Some free cymbals would be lovely!

Cheers

Bob