The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

claudel
Expert

Re: The "Auria Wishlist Thread"

Post by claudel » Thu May 15, 2014 7:55 am

MikeDee wrote:For an excellent Leslie effect, pick up Yonac's Galileo (virtual B3 organ). It can be used as IAA or in Audiobus (as an effect, as well as an input).

HTH,

Mike
Good call, I already had it... :roll:

The Leslie sounds pretty good when I punch the keys on the screen, but I haven't figured out how to trigger it as an effect in a channel slot with my bass/guitar.

At the moment, I'm trying to avoid Audiobus and stick to things that work from within Auria.

I can load Galileo in Auria sometimes, but other times it crashes the whole house of cards...

It'd be great if I could use it with my bass & guitar, but I'm not much of a keyboardist.

I'd also prefer variable speed rather than two speeds on the switch and dual mono/stereo cabinets, but I don't want much... :lol:

Too bad Yonac doesn't sell the effect section separately from the organ part.

There's some great sounds in there...

More playing around is in order...

joecat

Post by joecat » Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 pm

Such an excellent product, feeling bad requesting something so petty, but it's a pet-peeve of many with Live also:

For those of use who freeze a lot of tracks, having one opaque graphic covering the track's arrangement negates just about all the region color coding, waveform display, etc. You can't edit obviously, but you still often want to view/follow your arrangement using the eye-candy.

An adjustable transparent overlay would be nice; easier might simply be an option to turn off "greying-out" frozen tracks.

-Joe Cat

leedgitar

Post by leedgitar » Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 am

I would love to see Convolution Reverb updated with the ability to use multiple IR files for a single track and blend the results, ala LeCab and other desktop IR plugins. This is great for emulating multiple cab/mic setups.

You can pull this off in Auria in its current form, you just need to duplicate the track and set everything else the same except for the IR file. I've got some pretty good results from it too using the Redwirez impulses. Being able to do this on a single track would be even better though and save a lot of time.

t9cstudio

Another metronome FR

Post by t9cstudio » Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:44 pm

I hope someone still reads this thread :D . I have a FR for the metronome sound enable selections to include a both Pb and Rec option. Thanks!

Rick

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:20 pm

I read them every day ;) I've got more flexible metronome options on my list for a future update.

Thanks,
Rim

t9cstudio

Post by t9cstudio » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Cool! Thanks Rim. Great service as always.
Rick

Rim wrote:I read them every day ;) I've got more flexible metronome options on my list for a future update.

Thanks,
Rim

Chaosinside777
Expert

Post by Chaosinside777 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:05 pm

A 3rd Auxillery to make 3 Stereo-Monitormixes possible...

saveas

Post by saveas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:04 am

Rim wrote:Yep, I've got this on my wishlist already - adding an additional fade icon for crossfades that simply does an equal mix of the two.

Rim
Hi Rim! Will this feature be implemented?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:07 am

Eventually, but it's a bit lower on the priority while I address some of the more critical bug fixes. It's on my list for sure.

Rim

saveas

Post by saveas » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:08 pm

Rim wrote:Eventually, but it's a bit lower on the priority while I address some of the more critical bug fixes. It's on my list for sure.

Rim
Ah! that's nice! Thanks!!

Duckmandu
Expert

De-noising in Auria or iPad?

Post by Duckmandu » Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:14 pm

Are there any plans for some kind of denoising plugin like Izotope's RX2? If note does anyone here know of an audiobus compatible iPad app that would do this? There's WavePad, but it doesn't even support open-in as far as I can tell.

Thanks everyone!

- Aaron

Washboy
Expert

Re: De-noising in Auria or iPad?

Post by Washboy » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:15 am

Duckmandu wrote:...There's WavePad, but it doesn't even support open-in as far as I can tell...
I've not seen WavePad before today. I guess you've auditioned the free version so, if it does what you need re noise reduction, it may be useful for you. True, it doesn't support open-in, ACP, AudioBus or IAA but you can export via email and thus use Mail's open-in to get into Auria, etc. (ignore what various AppStore reviews say about email export not working - it does, I've just done it!).

Shay
Expert

Post by Shay » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:57 pm

This is more a plugin wishlist.

It will be very helpful to be able to open more then once instance of FabFilter ProQ.
That way we'll be able to see together two tracks, which share frequency regions and perform the right frequency cut.

Shay
Expert

Post by Shay » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:04 pm

One more wish. :D

Is it possible to make the following route and stay with only one copy of the imported file (the one inside the project)?
Import-From-AudioShare :arrow: Auria Root folder :arrow: Track (copy into project)

I imported from Caustic 3 into AudioShare into Auria, track by track.
I then always needed to delete from AudioShare and from Auria root's folder to avoid double copies of the audio.
This wav file audio using 32bit occupies too much space.

Thanks,
Shay

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:07 pm

Shay wrote:This is more a plugin wishlist.

It will be very helpful to be able to open more then once instance of FabFilter ProQ.
That way we'll be able to see together two tracks, which share frequency regions and perform the right frequency cut.
We've thought about this, but wonder if there's enough screen real estate to have more than one plugin open. It's on my list to try in any case.

Rim