Multiple questions _ Icon

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

samer
Expert

Multiple questions _ Icon

Post by samer » Wed May 14, 2014 10:43 am

Hi,

i Can't figure it out what are those 2 annotated (red circle) option in attached pic do , adding automation point !! but it is not adding .. and selecting Hl .. didn't get it.

other question if i want to selects all the clips on a specific track , is there a way i can group them in one group without joining them so i don't need to use use multi select each time i need to move them,

and finally how can i loop a clip ( without duplicating it) just re-lopping at the end as acid wave and Rex

thanks
Attachments
IMG_4958.JPG
IMG_4958.JPG (175.43 KiB) Viewed 2830 times

jsol
Expert

Re: Multiple questions _ Icon

Post by jsol » Wed May 14, 2014 11:31 am

That is to group the faders. Tap that then each fader, it will number the faders. Tap that icon then it stops function yet leaves the selected faders grouped. To ungroup you must do the reverse and activate that button and deselect the faders. As far as selecting multiple tracks. You must use the tool or button to the far upper left of the screen to activate multiple selection of tracks from the left or actual wave forms.

Cheer,

JSol.

samer
Expert

Post by samer » Wed May 14, 2014 12:29 pm

ah ok, grouping the fader in the mixer view nice , what about selecting HL, what does that select ...and looping audio clip by dragging them ...about the multi selection at the upper left i know abt it, its waste of time to choose a bunch of clip each time you need to move them , is there a way i can group the selection of choosing by dragging or else awaiting help .....

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Wed May 14, 2014 1:09 pm

Select Highlighted Regions - Selects any regions currently highlighted (similar to using a "lasso" tool).

samer
Expert

Post by samer » Thu May 15, 2014 12:55 pm

thx i got it , it worked like a charm :D