Overloud THM

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

leedgitar

Re: Overloud THM

Post by leedgitar » Mon May 12, 2014 8:40 am

That is very scary indeed; I'm very glad you walked away from it. Get better soon and don't worry about the vid, your health and getting back on track are definitely #1! The latest video is appreciated though; we should all look long and hard at our habits and think about what we can do to help prevent troubles down the road.

richardyot
Expert

Post by richardyot » Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 am

Wow - get better soon.

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Mon May 12, 2014 3:43 pm

Sheesh, Derek! Glad you pulled through. Thanks for the sage advice. There, but for the grace of..., etc.. Your body's just had a massive shock so, what with that and the medication you're getting used to, you're bound to have diminished energy reserves and stamina. Be patient, don't push yourself too hard and give those inner batteries a chance to recharge. You'll be fine in a few weeks :D

Best wishes to you and your family.

supanorton
Expert

Post by supanorton » Tue May 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Take it slow, man. Thanks for sharing your story. Here's to your health.

DerekBuddemeyer
Expert

Post by DerekBuddemeyer » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:47 pm

ATTN: Guitarists...if you have Auria and use Overloud THM...here is a project I created for you guys to use that has my rig all set up and ready to rock! 2 massive channels panned left and right with the subgroup running rack effects...load it up and ROCK OUT! Be sure you arm both tracks while playing and recording! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ntpzwr96bdyw ... W9Zia?dl=0
I'm just a shy guy with a big pick...

Washboy
Expert

Post by Washboy » Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:37 pm

Many thanks for that, Derek. I'll try it out later when I have more time. Just wanted to say, "Hi!" and glad to see you in these parts again. You've been missed. Hope all is well with you :D

DerekBuddemeyer
Expert

Post by DerekBuddemeyer » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Washboy wrote:Many thanks for that, Derek. I'll try it out later when I have more time. Just wanted to say, "Hi!" and glad to see you in these parts again. You've been missed. Hope all is well with you :D
Thanks..been busy...swamped actually but I'm back in the mix soon with some cool new stuff...ROCK ON!

MikeDee
Expert

Post by MikeDee » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 am

Hey, Derek, gr8 to see you back here...and glad to know you're doing well! :)

Best personal regards,

Mike

DerekBuddemeyer
Expert

Post by DerekBuddemeyer » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:29 pm

MikeDee wrote:Hey, Derek, gr8 to see you back here...and glad to know you're doing well! :)

Best personal regards,

Mike
Thanks! Got some good stuff to share soon...finishing up some demos for Carl Martin & Rocktron...then it's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

DerekBuddemeyer
Expert

Post by DerekBuddemeyer » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:25 pm

I'm back, everybody!! Took a break to collect my thoughts and give my shoulders a rest, but I'm hard at work on some new material. Here's a sneak peak at some stuff I'm working on with Overloud THM for iPad...incredible software!!! Videos and lessons soon! ROCK ON!! https://soundcloud.com/buddemeyer72/sne ... oud-thm-at

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:21 am

Hi Derek
Did you do this in the Auria THM or are THM bringing a standalone version of overloud out for the ipad
8)

DerekBuddemeyer
Expert

Post by DerekBuddemeyer » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:57 am

Jus wrote:Hi Derek
Did you do this in the Auria THM or are THM bringing a standalone version of overloud out for the ipad
8)
Did it with the Auria version of THM

Waterbound

Post by Waterbound » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:49 am

DerekBuddemeyer wrote:ATTN: Guitarists...if you have Auria and use Overloud THM...here is a project I created for you guys to use that has my rig all set up and ready to rock! 2 massive channels panned left and right with the subgroup running rack effects...load it up and ROCK OUT! Be sure you arm both tracks while playing and recording! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ntpzwr96bdyw ... W9Zia?dl=0
Hi Derek, appreciate the project files greatly, and nice sound! One thing, and this is probably more for Rim, I had trouble importing the project and tried several times. Each time Auria crashed right after choosing the project from Dropbox but finally after 4-5 attempts, it opened and I could utilize your project. One thing I noticed is that my CPU was hovering around 60% which obviously tells me something was up :) Maybe you could verify the file size or Rim could load it to test etc? Either way, thanks and glad you are feeling better, that is some serious stuff and life comes at you fast my friend, don't ask me how i know :) Stay healthy!

By the way, Rim if you ask I didn't get any errors or anything to copy/send regarding the crash until the last crash and sent the details to you for review at that time.

DerekBuddemeyer
Expert

Post by DerekBuddemeyer » Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:55 pm

Waterbound wrote:
DerekBuddemeyer wrote:ATTN: Guitarists...if you have Auria and use Overloud THM...here is a project I created for you guys to use that has my rig all set up and ready to rock! 2 massive channels panned left and right with the subgroup running rack effects...load it up and ROCK OUT! Be sure you arm both tracks while playing and recording! https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ntpzwr96bdyw ... W9Zia?dl=0
Hi Derek, appreciate the project files greatly, and nice sound! One thing, and this is probably more for Rim, I had trouble importing the project and tried several times. Each time Auria crashed right after choosing the project from Dropbox but finally after 4-5 attempts, it opened and I could utilize your project. One thing I noticed is that my CPU was hovering around 60% which obviously tells me something was up :) Maybe you could verify the file size or Rim could load it to test etc? Either way, thanks and glad you are feeling better, that is some serious stuff and life comes at you fast my friend, don't ask me how i know :) Stay healthy!

By the way, Rim if you ask I didn't get any errors or anything to copy/send regarding the crash until the last crash and sent the details to you for review at that time.
Thanks man, keep in mind that this is running quite a few instances of Overloud at once... 1 left, 1 right, and 1 sub... And that's just the rhythm channel...lol. I usually run 6 or seven instances per project at the same time so CPU does get eaten up quickly. I'm running an iPad Air 64gb

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Nice sounds Derek 8)