Audio interfaces That Work With IOS 7 & Lightning Connectors

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Audio interfaces That Work With IOS 7 & Lightning Connec

Post by Rim » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:46 pm

You might want to check Auria's output matrix to see where you have your outputs assigned.

Rim

jg707
Expert

Post by jg707 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks I will do that. But if it shows up at the iPads headphone out, shouldn't it show at the Alesis'?

Gaucho

Post by Gaucho » Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:18 pm

Hi is this working ???

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:07 pm

Usually, but the iPad headphone output is independent, and can be assigned to something else in the output matrix

Rim

jg707
Expert

Post by jg707 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 pm

I did look at the Output Matrix and everything is assigned to the Master L/R. It appears, from what I can tell, all the assignments are correct. Could this be an OS7 issue?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:32 pm

Have you tried with a new project, to see if there might be some setting in that particular project? For example, the sample rate? Also, try playing with the different core audio mode settings in Auria's settings page.

Rim

DeanRasik

Post by DeanRasik » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:02 pm

Hi....
Have a Tascam iU2 interface that I got to use with Auria and my iPad 1...... Have upgraded to an iPad Air and can not get the iU2 to work using a 30 pin to lightning connector ..... Anybody know why this is?
Also.... If I have to get another interface... I am thinking about the Akai EIE.... Any thoughts?... Pros and cons?.....

Thanks...
Dean

Jus
Expert

Post by Jus » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Ditch the 30 pin to lightning connector and replace with. A lightning to usb adaptor it should work then
8)

peterjade

Re: Alesis dock and ipad headphones IOS 7 & Lightning Connec

Post by peterjade » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:39 am

headphones plugged on ipad appear then at auria output matrix ( set multi in!) but it fuks alesis dock out as well as iPad phones out (noise)
you can monitor what ever ipad plays from DOCK i/0 both outputs ( same audio out but different volumes )
- one Dock stereo out can be adressed to external mixer special channels set for ONLY monitoring ,
- the other main out can be used for feeding back auria master (while layering it : monitoring AND mixing it outside ipad from any external mixer ( better use mixer : to feed any instr layer , any mikes and synths and Pc) that you use to feed ipad DOCK to auria recording (2) tracks (their out muted or adressed to dedicated buss (bus no output at auria matrix out ) it saves time and secures feed back at recording better than muting track with.... Mute from tricky fingers ( unsafe !)
also with alesisdock check at Auria settings : NO auto adress input, NO multi ins
then you can monitor externally mixed BOTH auria in recording and its out play back as mixed plus (played without latency) the intrack AURIA VSTI midi APP recording or playing on its separate track ( playing midi received from midi matrix dock note on)
USE 126/252 sample buffer, NO meter on , and freeze any track using too many VST to free ipad processor and ease latency. Later while mixing ONLY :you can change buffer ( 520/1024) , unfreeze tracks : no matter latency.
and use iPad air....