Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 and auria issue

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

korkodil

Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 and auria issue

Post by korkodil » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Hi guys i need desparetly your help!
I own a Scarlett 6i6 by Focusrite and i just purchased Auria application and i use a brand new Ipad Air.
My problem is tha i cant have any sound in the Auria App through my Scarlett interface.I ve tried everything is possible but no results!What i do wrong?When i use Cubasis as a DAW in my ipad air everything works fine why?
Also i am sure tha i did the right setup in Scarlett mix control software in my laptop,but still Auria hasn't got any input sound why?
When i play the demo is included i can hear the sound coming out from auria through the monitors i have connected in my Scarlett outputs but when i try to record or use Auria as a live mixer i dont get any input sound neither in the input matrix!
I need your help guys please
Thank you!

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 and auria issue

Post by Rim » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:22 pm

Is Auto Punch turned on in the transport options? Do you have an input selected in the input monitor? Do you see any level in the input monitor?

Rim

korkodil

Post by korkodil » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:30 am

Hi rim
Thanks for your answer the problem solved and was my mistake.all I had to do was that I should allow access to auria to my internal mic of iPad but I didn't when I installed auria so now I allow the access and everything is ok.i don't know why but worked,I don't know what the internal mic has to do with auria and my scarlet interface though ??thats sounds stupid to me.but is working now so....
Thanks for your help

Giannis

martygras
Expert

Post by martygras » Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:41 am

Yes, that's been very confusing to many users. It's basically allowing for input of any kind to your app.
Marty Schulte [I'm a drummer. So, there's that.]
iPad AIR(128), Akai EIE, Akai EWI USB, illudium q-36 explosive space modulator
Head First Audio (live sound for Southern Oregon, USA)