Drumagog not fully functional

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Bsteff21

Re: Drumagog not fully functional

Post by Bsteff21 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:43 am

Appreciate the fast response however, with no pc and no iTunes file sharing, how do I get the files into Auria? I tried using dropbox also Audioshare but with a gog file it doesn't "open in" Auria. I thought I seen somewhere you can use WAV files also...? But I tried and Auria crashed. Thanks, and looking forward to the new update!!!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:34 am

Unfortunately, there's no way to do this without a computer, because iOS doesn't give one app access to another app's files. There are no apps I know of that can send gog files to Auria through "open in" either. But you shouldn't have any issues using WAV files in Drumagog (unless it's too large, like if you used an entire track's WAV file instead of a drum hit for example).

Rim

Janushka

Post by Janushka » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:59 am

I do not know what auria app you all musicians use, but the drumagog fail is also present in auria LE

This version shows the same issues as what i think the full version.

I hope this update you soon will bring covers LE too.

Thanks for the info about the manual about Drumagog .

Have to wait i think before i can use this plugin .

Thnx but i don`t complain . I like Auria . Strange that after updating LE to the full version you still have LE with extras!!

I own LE with all extra purchases.. also all plugins and more... Still has the name Auria LE.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:28 am

Drumagog for Auria currently doesn't have any bugs that I'm aware of. The question was about importing gog files without using a computer. Are you having any other issues with Drumagog?

Rim

Janushka

Post by Janushka » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Yes it was about gog.files i see , but the problem i have is the drumagog`s internal down under left window does not react in whatever way i tried this , no input nor output control , and no sensitivity control . This field does not react and doesn`t show anything .
That`s exact what`s going on in this plugin in the LE version of auria , but ...maybe i do something wrong here.:-(

If so you maybe you can explain how to make this lower left window and the controls work on an ipad (4) .

I am talking about the auria LE version ...

Thnx .

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:45 am

This problem was fixed in 1.130, which will be available shortly. Please check in a few days when it's available.

Rim

Janushka

Post by Janushka » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:38 pm

OK, Thanks Rim for the reply.

I will see the update soon i hope .

Grtz Jan. (Holland)

rkmonkey
Expert

Post by rkmonkey » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:39 am

Updated Auria and then ios 7 and All seems to work well. thanks Rim.