Alesis io4 - iPad 2 - auria problem

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Andremite

Alesis io4 - iPad 2 - auria problem

Post by Andremite » Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 am

Okay, so I just ought auria and I am extremely happy with it cause I got it half price! Yusss!. Also got my alesis io4 audio interface today, I've been aching to record so bad!!!

I have stumbled across a problem though and I'm hoping the fine people on this forum can help a dude out looking to record his ideas!

I'm new to the recording on the ipad on a larger scale than garageband so here's what I have, ipad 2 loaded with auria, alesis io4 and camera connection kit also have a powered USB hub

Now the alesis is powered through it own power supply just if that has anything to do with it, but here is the problem, at times I can get auria to recognise my alesis io4 but sometimes not, and when i do it has some latency leading on to a robotic ringing sound through my mic.

If you need any more info let me know and i'll help and I appreciate the time people will take to help me achieve the land of ipad recording musicness