Project crash

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

drock
Expert

Project crash

Post by drock » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Hi Rim. So I've been working in this one project recently but now for the past 2 days its been crashing when I arm to record and then hit play. I've been recording this same exact way for months now, no issues, until now. I wonder if my project is about to go corrupt. Sometimes when I open it back up it loads a 'would you like to send a crash report' message and sometimes it doesn't.
Running a 64GB iPad 4, iOS 6.1.3, Auria 1.091 and the project is in 96K. I did send a crash report regarding this just the other day since it keeps happening.
Its not happening in other projects, only this one. Thats why I'm thinking this one could be corrupt now..?..dunno.
Heres a video of what its doing - http://www.derekauth.com/Auria/ its the AuriaCrash.avi
Let me know what I should do, whether reload auria and update, at that...or just reload this project from my PC using iFunbox. I can send the project zip to you but its FRIGIN' huge at 7GB's already. Thanks!

P.S. - no other apps running, ever, and it stays in airplane mode.

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Project crash

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:05 am

Please send me the project, so I can see why it's crashing for you. 7GB is not a problem on this end. Just use iFunBox to grab it off the iPad, zip it, then dropbox it to me: rim at drumagog (dot com)

Thanks,
Rim

drock
Expert

Post by drock » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:17 am

Well, it just synced up to that directory on my site. So can you grab it from there? Its called 'I'm the same way', its the only zip there. I mean, unless it has to be dropbox'd to you...that wouldnt really work cuz I dont have that kind of space in dropbox with the free account. Let me know, thanks!

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:36 am

If it's already on your dropbox account, just go to the dropbox website, right click on the file, and choose to share it with me: rim@drumagog.com

Rim

drock
Expert

Post by drock » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:45 am

Yeah, its not..I dont have that kind of space in dropbox since its a measly free account (3GB?)..and I don't feel like paying for more storage just for this issue when I already pay for a website with ftp access.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:57 am

Oh, gotcha - I didn't see that the project was in your site's directory. Downloading it now.

Thanks,
Rim

drock
Expert

Post by drock » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:50 pm

I know its still early but I'm curious if theres any update with this...thanks so much, Rim.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Yes, I've been able to identify the issue and fixed it in v1.12. Thanks for the help!

Rim