Side chain support now added to 1.07

For general questions or discussion of Auria.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Rim
Site Admin

Re: Side chain support now added to 1.07

Post by Rim » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:38 am

They will update Pro-C to have side chain support for 1.08.

Rim

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 am

Is the review time still 2-3 weeks? I remembered a few years back when Apple (Steve Jobs) made a big deal about their 2-3 days review time, on one of their iPhone launch events. Has the amount of shitware the reviewers has to sift trough really increased THAT much over the past few years?

They really need an app VIP list. And another app pile....for Asia. :o :twisted:

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:51 am

But do you really think auria would make it on a VIP list with just a handful of customers compaired to a lot of (shit) apps with millions of customers? ;)
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:23 pm

Well, I do think that Apple needs to start prioritizing quality over quantity. In one way or another. I mean, the AppStore is a complete mess. The review times are a mess and so on etc. And it's just getting worse by the month. I dunno... Look at Xbox Live, you've got your high(er) quality Arcade apps, and a "indie section" with all the low priced random garbage. No doubt it's much more expensive developing for the Live Arcade program (I mean the dev licenses/kits etc the devs must pay Microsoft).

Maybe that's a solution for Apple, divide the AppStore so there are two programs for a dev to sign on to. One higher tier more expensive and one at $99 a year or whatever it's at now. Which obviously would mean higher prices for the end consumer, but I only see positives in all that.

Anyway just some random thoughts....Oh and I meant no offense to China lol

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:05 pm

It's 5-7 days now on average. We're hoping it'll get reviewed today or tomorrow.

Rim

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:58 pm

Thanks Rim!

donratto
Expert

Post by donratto » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:09 pm

Thanks Rim, much appreciated.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:34 am

ChrisG wrote: And it's just getting worse by the month.
i totally agree.I have that feeling since Steve Jobs left this dimension.It seems they lost their vision.No heart for creative people anymore (Logic or final cut desaster and no Mac Pro).The app store is a sluggish mess,terrible design decisions (hello iphone 5)and let's not talk about the maps app...combined with bugs and configuration bullshit (i have often serious problems to sync my music library from my macbook to my ipad properly).Things getting more and more complicated instead of easier (makin things as easy as possible was part of the philosophy as well).

The good thing is,it's still better instead of using an android tablet plus PC imo ;)

sorry for OT.Will be back on topic in the same second the damn update arrives :mrgreen:

boone51
Expert

Post by boone51 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 am

"hello iphone 5" Just fyi, the iPhone 5 is the most awesome phone I've ever owned and I've owned every iPhone since the 3GS. Guess it's as pointless to argue about taste as it is to argue about which color is the best, but still. Green is the best color and iPhone 5 is an awesome design. Now I return you to your topic.

fusionarts
Expert

Post by fusionarts » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:43 am

boone51 wrote:"hello iphone 5" Just fyi, the iPhone 5 is the most awesome phone I've ever owned and I've owned every iPhone since the 3GS. Guess it's as pointless to argue about taste as it is to argue about which color is the best, but still. Green is the best color and iPhone 5 is an awesome design. Now I return you to your topic.
Really?
"In cordibus nostris Iesus in aeternum vivat"
“L i v e J e s u s i n o u r h e a r t s, f o r e v e r”
-----------------------------------------------------------
iPad Pro - 128GB - iOS 9.3 - Auria Pro

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:56 am

Yea really? GREEN?

boone51
Expert

Post by boone51 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:21 am

The iPhone 5 screen real estate thing is awesome. I didn't think it would make that big of a deal at first, and then I had an issue with my 4S and had to upgrade (darn). I love it. Of course, that's completely just a preference thing. My only complaint is that it might actually be a little too light - not kidding. There is plenty of evidence out there supporting my statement about the color green, so I'm not even going to bother defending that one. I'm going to change my name to thread-jacker...

Sinapsya
Expert

Post by Sinapsya » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:45 am

Hi Rim,
I like your work & love your app,
I just want to remind you that people like me who have paid double wants to have a small advantage and not have the update before,
regards
Sinapsya

ChrisG
Expert

Post by ChrisG » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:57 am

I'm not going to elaborate on it and yada yada, but look --> :mrgreen: <-- it sucks. Green sucks.

Sinapsya wrote:Hi Rim,
I like your work & love your app,
I just want to remind you that people like me who have paid double wants to have a small advantage and not have the update before,
regards
Sinapsya
I believe they send both versions to Apple at the same time. Then it's completely up to Apple when the different apps gets reviewed.

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:19 pm

boone51 wrote:"hello iphone 5" Just fyi, the iPhone 5 is the most awesome phone I've ever owned and I've owned every iPhone since the 3GS. Guess it's as pointless to argue about taste as it is to argue about which color is the best, but still. Green is the best color and iPhone 5 is an awesome design. Now I return you to your topic.
Its not only about the visual aspect (but do you really think steve would have said"great"to a backside splitted into three pieces and two of them are plastic? :wink: ) but the alu surface get scratches very quick.Especially the black one looks two years old...after just a couple of weeks.And thats not acceptable for a piece of 700 bucks hardware IMO.Love my black 4s and won't change until it fall apart.
Last edited by CEIsar on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.