Audio Interface Updates

For topics specifically about audio interfaces (USB, MFi, Camera Connection Kit)

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

purecountry70

Audio Interface Updates

Post by purecountry70 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 pm

I was wondering if WaveMachine Labs will ever update AURIA to work with More interfaces, there are plenty of us who bought Interfaces and Bought auria only to find it won't work with our interfaces. Interfaces like, auria wirks with the M-Audio Fast Track, but not the Fast Track Ultra 8R, and there are others.Those of us who are on a tight budget, can't afford to go out and buy another interface., actually, it been awhile sense the last update anyway,Other DAW,s update more offen, why can't AURIA, once AURIA came out there was alot of talk, now its left by the waist side.

Washboy
Expert

Re: Audio Interface Updates

Post by Washboy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:02 am

You seem to be suggesting that there are interfaces that work fine with other iOS (iPod/iPhone/iPad) apps but not with Auria? I was not aware that such is the case.

I'd always thought that iOS support (Class Compliancy) and USB support (CCK compatibility) were the constraining factors; not anything within Auria's control. Hopefully WaveMachineLabs can clarify.

BTW, does the Fast Track Ultra 8R work with, say, GarageBand or Multitrack DAW on iOS?