A small problem regarding the presets.

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

Geronimo
Expert

A small problem regarding the presets.

Post by Geronimo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 am

The name of the preset changes to "default" every time i close and reload a project. Makes it a bit difficult to find it again, when i want to use it on another track or just reset it.

ChrisG
Expert

Re: A small problem regarding the presets.

Post by ChrisG » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 am

Yep could use a fix. When the presets are in the hundreds it can be a bit of a hassle if you want to find the preset you began with. For now as a workaround if I use a preset I save it as a new preset. I hope the plugs do get proper integration (preset recall, start/stop sync, tempo sync etc) soon.

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:52 am

ChrisG wrote: I hope the plugs do get proper integration (preset recall, start/stop sync, tempo sync etc) soon.
A start sync would be a great thing actually. At the moment i can't really control effects like xlfos, because it always starts at a different point (in the phase).
Last edited by Geronimo on Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:00 am

Tempo sync has already been implemented in 1.07 and we'll be testing this soon. The preset naming bug is on the list. The presets load properly, but the name doesn't show in some cases.

Rim

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:30 am

Rim wrote:Tempo sync has already been implemented in 1.07 and we'll be testing this soon. The preset naming bug is on the list. The presets load properly, but the name doesn't show in some cases.

Rim
Any news on the automation front? Could you reproduce some of the things i'm experiencing?

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:39 am

I haven't had a chance to look at any of the example projects yet. I'm still working my way down the list...

Rim

Geronimo
Expert

Post by Geronimo » Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 am

Rim wrote:I haven't had a chance to look at any of the example projects yet. I'm still working my way down the list...

Rim
The greedy users again :D

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:20 pm

Rim wrote:Tempo sync has already been implemented in 1.07 and we'll be testing this soon.

Rim

yay,great news are this!Thanks a lot!

one more from a greedy user:could you sort out the bug with the impossibility to create folder for own IR files (folder always empty)? :)

edit:nevermind,i saw you updated the bug status thread.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX