Loop and play double tap, screen redraw

For bug reports only - non-bug related questions will be moved to appropriate forum.

Moderators: Corey W, Rim

RobB
Expert

Loop and play double tap, screen redraw

Post by RobB » Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:30 am

First post here, best Christmas present I ever bought myself :D

On p.83 of the manual it says double tap the play button to toggle loop mode.
I just can't seem to get this to work. Using the menu is fine, but this would be useful.

When changing from one app (say a drumming type app) and back to Auria to Audiocopy the screen doesn't seem to want to redraw beyond the window that's displaying. Tap dragging to scroll just has empty space at either side. Just touching the horizontal magnification slider redraws the screen however.

Is there something I've omitted to do here?

Can't wait till a Jamstix or Jamstix like plugin becomes available. Most fun I've had with a recording app for years.

Thanks,
Rob
iPad Air / 128 | iOS 7.1 | Apogee Duet | Auria 1.14 | Cubasis 1.7.2
Learning to play drums

ChrisG
Expert

Re: Loop and play double tap, screen redraw

Post by ChrisG » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:09 am

I have the same problem with the editor window. Anything beyond the first screen doesn't redraw and is just empty beige.I don't think having loop and the auto scroll on or off matters, or switching apps, when trying to reproduce this bug. Gonna test it out further if necessary!

CEIsar
Expert

Post by CEIsar » Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:47 am

often the same problem here (redraw)on ipad 2 with iOS 6.
But i accepted the fact now that the ipad 2 just seems too outdated for proper and smooth work with auria.I'll get myself an ipad 4 this week.I can imagine auria won't work with audiobus (on ipad 2)and the IAP are quite hungry as well.12%cpu for the pro EQ for example.And the edit screen is still too sluggish for my taste.
iPad Air 2 - WiFI - 128GB - iOS 9.1 - Auria Pro 2.01 - Roland Duo Capture EX

Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:16 am

We removed the double tap to loop feature, since it was too confusing for a lot of users.

You're right, there's still a rare bug involving the edit screen that causes those grey empty sections on the sides. A quick solution is to pinch zoom in and out. 1.06 will solve most of this.

Rim